Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got bored and decided to take a pic of the the 1s I have just sitting in the corner of my room before I move em into the closet. All DS and mostly all doubles. Still beating the first pairs so these will stay DS for a while. Forgot to put in the Vegas 1s which are favorite of all. Vegas 1s were really underrated and great quality. Also didnt put in my Frags since theyre in my rotation at the moment. Im wearing my real Frags often instead of those Frag Laser customs I have in that pic there. Smh
Great collection you have there.  

3rd time with these bad boys

True, but they last longer if you wear them than letting them sit in the box (1s excluded).
they will last longer very true but there comes that time that they will crumble regardless and once you hit 15 to 20 years they will be done regardless, minus shoes with regular rubber midsoles/soles IE 1s, Barrages and others like that

they will last longer very true but there comes that time that they will crumble regardless and once you hit 15 to 20 years they will be done regardless, minus shoes with regular rubber midsoles/soles IE 1s, Barrages and others like that
True

I asked about a week ago, and was led to believe that the "dark grey" 1s dropping look nothing like the Shadows. 

Back
Top Bottom