Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Actually is a thread. New google is little better. They point me right back to
nthat.gif
Anyone else gonna make custom shadows using these?

Well been waiting on a pair of the Jordan SB CS' s for two weeks. ..... paid $130 and it seems like the post office has lost them. :smh:

Hello, AJ1 thread vets. I been on lurk here for a minute. Since I upgraded my phone, I figured I'd showcase my worn and small-but-growing collection(mostly stuff pre 2013 hype). Next on my pick up agenda: the RTTG Vegas 1s, the 2009 shadows, 01 Breds, NA black-toes, maybe the MTM 1s(big fan of knit tech), and hopefully the UNCs, though probably not due to the state of things.

@JoeSmo The '09 shadows will definitely not disappoint the MTM 1 is nice but there's rumor of a similar 1 dropping next year -- so you might want to wait on copping the pack (unless you are a fan of the XXIX).

@JoeSmo The '09 shadows will definitely not disappoint the MTM 1 is nice but there's rumor of a similar 1 dropping next year -- so you might want to wait on copping the pack (unless you are a fan of the XXIX).
Yeah homie I was kinda hoping to get the MTM 1 separate from the XX9, even that shoe is pretty cool in it's own right. I've seen a few pairs for sale as stand alones. Then again I figured they'd do all the OG AJ1 C/Ws in flight weave at some point; it only make sense seeing as flyknit receives a good bit of hype. So we'll see.  

My friend please pray for me to get Shattered Backboards or Lance Mountain, I believe that you prayer will bring me luck.

Can you fit in an 11. Stumbled upon this for a great price at 270. Dude mentioned he would ship in comments. Not my listing

Last edited:
Just buy em man

No prayers required at this point its all about money
You never know, they might fall out of the sky or something if he prays.  But seriously as soon as I get an established job I'll track the Lance Mountains down and maybe I'll save up for the Shattereds Backboards. 

Back
Top Bottom