Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Makes me SICK to know both spots had SBB !!! I woulda camped a few hours for em it is what it is

always like that until they get a hypie release, then the store gets shut down :lol:
Yeah I'm sure some will be hard it's just a good feeling knowing now I got chances at certain releases. I woulda went for white pinnacles but I didn't know then

Lol I love camping out at social status in Charlotte, you see some fools out on central, drunks, crack addicts, people hopped up on coke rambling about crazy *** story's that make no sense. Lol one release there was this old dude who was hopped up on crack asking for a cigarette and someone else said nah and the old :rofl:dude challenged him to a fight, old dude was walking around banging on his chest and the floor like an ape with only 1 shoe and his shirt opened wide. :rofl:

Hell yeah worth it! Dude on phone told me bout that. I'll gladly do it and resell merch on ebay. This opened up a big window for me I get so sick of copping GRS now I can play ball wit yall big boys or at least try lol

Lol I love camping out at social status in Charlotte, you see some fools out on central, drunks, crack addicts, people hopped up on coke rambling about crazy *** story's that make no sense. Lol one release there was this old dude who was hopped up on crack asking for a cigarette and someone else said nah and the old :rofl:dude challenged him to a fight, old dude was walking around banging on his chest and the floor like an ape with only 1 shoe and his shirt opened wide.
roll.gif
Gee, you make it sound like so much fun...

indifferent.gif

Makes me SICK to know both spots had SBB !!! I woulda camped a few hours for em it is what it is
G-boro Social Status did everyone dirty with the SBB. One guy walked up and left with 5 pairs before the store opened up to the public. Then they followed the 1 pair per customer rule and sold 4 pairs and said they were sold out. I knew they were lying when they had a stupid smirk on their faces

Damn that blows. Ppl went fool for sbb. Somebody posted apb had ovo jordan shirts that's what led me into this discovery.

Hell yeah worth it! Dude on phone told me bout that. I'll gladly do it and resell merch on ebay. This opened up a big window for me I get so sick of copping GRS now I can play ball wit yall big boys or at least try lol

Chill out bro. Don't go spend $100 bucks on top of UNCs thats not worth it.

Don't fall into hype

Glad you're able to flourish on this one. I know the locals were doing you dirty on Chis

Smh they wanted like $500.. I ended up with two Chicagos in the end..

With UNC my boy gassed this old dude at this store in NYC and said ain't nobody buying baby blue Jordan's and he was like "oh yeah your right" he wanted $220 lol

Glad you're able to flourish on this one. I know the locals were doing you dirty on Chis

Smh they wanted like $500.. I ended up with two Chicagos in the end..

With UNC my boy gassed this old dude at this store in NYC and said ain't nobody buying baby blue Jordan's and he was like "oh yeah your right" he wanted $220 lol

Damn I shoulda hit you up earlier. I'm just betting on HoH for this one. Not stressing too too much

how is KOP for releases? I know the HOH there said FCFS

They usually get the most pairs. The first 30 to lineup are resellers tho. One of them is on NT and brings a van full of smokers and tweakers. He pays them in Wawa hoagies and iced tea. He refers to them as his crew, like they on some Oceans 11 type ish.

Last edited:
So pissed i missed out on guaranteed tickets at cg this morning....
Need to formulate plan B asap....
Nice pics up there unc n collect

Back
Top Bottom