• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Highs > AJKOs > 1.5s > Straps > Mids > Alpha > Dunks/AF1s > Lows

Lows just don't do it for me (hate hate hate the wings logo on the heel), and the 1.5s get **** on by people who never wore them. They're crazy comfortable.

Hey guys. Got a pair of B/Ws that I love. Don't wear em to often but I noticed my midsole becoming less white which is normal. Just wanted to know what you guys have found works good on the midsole. I've read some negative stuff in caring for the SBBs and i would prefer not to mess these up. Thanks

Hey guys. Got a pair of B/Ws that I love. Don't wear em to often but I noticed my midsole becoming less white which is normal. Just wanted to know what you guys have found works good on the midsole. I've read some negative stuff in caring for the SBBs and i would prefer not to mess these up. Thanks
Id like to know too. I dont break mine out too often either. But id like to preserve the whiteness for as long as possible on them. tips anybody?!

For all the news I'm hearing about people passing up on the UNC 1s, I keep hearing more at more at how limited they are.  Thus, it dismisses the amount of people that are passing up on these.

This is going to be a crazy Saturday for the UNC 1s

I keep forgetting to come in here and ask everyone if/what you all think the after xmas release will be? I hoping another OG 1, maybe a remastered part of the trinity?! Or some fancy collab? In any event Im sorting its a 1. But I just wanted to get other opinions on it. 

I keep forgetting to come in here and ask everyone if/what you all think the after xmas release will be? I hoping another OG 1, maybe a remastered part of the trinity?! Or some fancy collab? In any event Im sorting its a 1. But I just wanted to get other opinions on it. 
Praying for a remastered Royals.........oh man, I will drop everything for that one holiday release

Whos an expert on 1985 pairs here? I need a quick legit check on the black/whites I got off ebay.

http://niketalk.com/t/637128/lc-1985-air-jordan-1-black-white

If anybody is too lazy to go to that link,here are the pics. Any help is appreciated.thanks!
I'm having a good week so I have to expect that good gator juju is gonna keep on rolling
Ah godammit. Ole Miss fizzled out right in time for you guys. They were unbelievable up until the end of that Alabama game. Like Michigan fab 5 unbelievable. Then *poof*. 

Floridas D looks amazing. They looked like Ole Miss' D from 3 weeks ago.

The fact that yall think they gonna remaster royals anytime soon is... Amusing.

I feel bad for some of yall.

SBBs aren't white. Its a cream color just like the Giants jerseys. Perhaps the cream color wipes off? Either way, I know Im not touching that side panel. Way too easy to f it up it feels like. Which is a good thing. SBBs were built for the shelf and not the streets if you ask me.

I respect Kilroy's point on that, it is way too soon for one of the most hyped up AJ1s in the last 3-5 years to get a remaster at this point. 

But like I said "praying"

They haven't been 'remastered' with this new mold yet. Expect next year to be filled with the metallics and the 3 black colorways. They might spill over into 2017.  

If I were in the market for Royals Id wait for the new release, the 2013 version isn't up to par. Especially considering what the price is now.

They haven't been 'remastered' with this new mold yet. Expect next year to be filled with the metallics and the 3 black colorways. They might spill over into 2017.  

If I were in the market for Royals Id wait for the new release, the 2013 version isn't up to par. Especially considering what the price is now.
A buddy of mine has the 2013 royals, while I have the 2013 Breds which he missed out on.

Even though I still want me a pair of Royals, the quality definitely doesn't match up with the 2013 Breds that I rock.

That being said, it will definitely be awhile (who knows how long despite our speculating) until we see another Royals release again

Id like to know too. I dont break mine out too often either. But id like to preserve the whiteness for as long as possible on them. tips anybody?!
I do preventive maintenance --after every wear I use a baby wipe and get all the dirt off. Hope that helps.

A buddy of mine has the 2013 royals, while I have the 2013 Breds which he missed out on.

Even though I still want me a pair of Royals, the quality definitely doesn't match up with the 2013 Breds that I rock.

That being said, it will definitely be awhile (who knows how long despite our speculating) until we see another Royals release again

I have both 3013 breds and royals.. And the royals are a tad better quality. More ankle padding higher collar and a little bit softer leather

you're gonna see 1.5s, lows, KOs, alphas, mids and in mass quantities before u see OG remasters
That just doesn't match up to the pattern they've been laying out. You can clearly see what JB is doing with this new mold. They're not going to stop with metallics. The trinity is coming right after they get done with those.

The only question mark is what they're going to do about the black and whites.

Last edited:
I use teeth whitener toothpaste on the white midsole I donto ever even touch the leather on my 1s just use a alcohol/water mixture and wipe the dust of gently. Use q tips for crevices so you don't make that leather around the edge start to perforate from wiping with bigger napkin or rag. Store in box after wearing make sure they're on the white paper cause that brown box will cause them to yellow fast.

you're gonna see 1.5s, lows, KOs, alphas, mids and in mass quantities before u see OG remasters
This guy knows how it works.

We got Chicagos and UNCs.

What else did we get?

What else does anyone know for a fact that we are getting?

Are the metallics a sure thing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom