Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally cleaned my closet. :lol: My very humble 1's collection so far.

Not pictured: 13 Royals, Shadows and Black toes, Old love/New Love, Baseball pack, 07 UNC and a random GR or 2. All stuck at my parents house

Amazing collection, repped! The elephant in the room is the missing pair of Frags though..

My very humble 1's collection so far.

Not pictured: 13 Royals, Shadows and Black toes, Old love/New Love, Baseball pack, 07 UNC and a random GR or 2. All stuck at my parents house
Repped! Nice collection fam 
smokin.gif

I had to read that Not pictured part twice. I was like 13 royals?! gottttt dayyyymmm 
laugh.gif

^ Seen his IG earlier this morning. Seems to do great work. I inquired about getting laser Frags done awhile back and he quoted me about $90 not included shipping costs.

he's a good dude, does great work and is fair IMO on price. I thought about attempting it myself but not on a pair I care about.

Amazing collection, repped! The elephant in the room is the missing pair of Frags though..

Thanks! I agree about the Frags but they might have to stay missing at that price for the time being. :lol:

Repped! Nice collection fam :smokin

I had to read that Not pictured part twice. I was like 13 royals?! gottttt dayyyymmm :lol:

Lmao. I had to go back and edit that, and good looks on the lows they've gotten plenty wears already. :smokin

Dope collection man!

Thank you

na they aren't a big deal, just figured might as well. the material on the sbb's toebox is odd, not leather almost a denim like. I just went with that low because it already had an orange bottom. the other two I'm getting done are gonna be blk toe lows, frag lows and a blk/red out of the rare air 1's to mimic the original.

na they aren't a big deal, just figured might as well. the material on the sbb's toebox is odd, not leather almost a denim like. I just went with that low because it already had an orange bottom. the other two I'm getting done are gonna be blk toe lows, frag lows and a blk/red out of the rare air 1's to mimic the original.
Need to customize my rares, probably worn them 1 time out of the 2 months I've had them :smh:

Just wore my custom Tiffany blues today.
:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
was able to grab the Chi's 1 in a 10, my first pair of a decent 1, do they use the same leather as the bred's?
nope... Chi's are remastered so they will have better quality materials.  The 2013 releases had inferior leather.

I was on the app before the notification, had multiple devices and still took the L.. :smh:

Oh well, I have 2 pairs already, but I felt that I should have flourished :lol:

Same here man, i don't know why I even try in the first place. Just want to double up i guess, the shoes are comfy af. :lol:

I think it just the in-the-moment impulse buy that gets the most of us :lol:

I almost attempted to order a pair, even though I have 2 already, but it took a lot of will power to refrain from trying to buy.

Hopefully I am able to get the cyber Mondays 1s and custom it to royals...be less to paint since it's all black already.

CM has the uptown vibe. Tiffany blue might get released. Why not I think Nick wouldn't mind the free pub. Diamond Supply ftw?

I just knew I missed a restock after seeing the movement in here lol really want a second pair of chi's :rolleyes

On another note, got me a pair of vachettas for 390 shipped. Probably could've haggled a little bit but I didn't want to risk it since it's the only 12.5 I've seen thus far. I'm happy though, can't wait to get them in hand!

Back
Top Bottom