Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just knew I missed a restock after seeing the movement in here lol really want a second pair of chi's :rolleyes

On another note, got me a pair of vachettas for 390 shipped. Probably could've haggled a little bit but I didn't want to risk it since it's the only 12.5 I've seen thus far. I'm happy though, can't wait to get them in hand!
I was in line for an hour then got the oops message.

Same here on 4 devices

Where u got them

I was in line on my ipad and phone. Went to my Mac Mini and it said OOS, I was scared and didn't end the search. Like an hour later also I caught an error message. It was a weird restock

1 collection so far..

Selling my 10.5 Shadows - 9/10 easily - one scratch on back of heel, Selling original brown lasers as well 9/10 easily as well 10.5 PM if interested can talk price and shipping etc. Hope this is allowed, trying to get rid of these quick as some things have come up. Will send pics to those interested. 

I doubt you wanna hear the yoppa sing tunes child.... fall back
What? Why are you so hostile my friend? I'm just trying to make sense of what you two are saying and what does a wet T-Shirt have to do with it?  But anyways I wonder what other 1s are coming out after the Cyber Monday 1s?

Every time I see these collection pics I want to go and pick up every single pair and I get really close too. Then I realize 80% of them are going to stay DS and I just can't bring myself to buy shoes to collect dust. 75% the kicks I've bought from April to now are still DS smh

75% the kicks I've bought from April to now are still DS smh

I feel you on this brother. At one point mid last year I had 60+ DS retros and probably about the same in Nikes...I remember I felt so silly and disgusted - there is no point in having all that just sitting, collecting dust and rotting. I had to start letting them go.

I need to find time to upload my collection...

This. One day, one day. Just such a pain, it probably won't be until I move again whenever that may be :lol:

Back
Top Bottom