Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

anyone have a pair of the CM 1s in hand yet? what kind of quality & leather is this close to?

debating biting the bullet and just get an early/pre order pair. 199 shipped from most Bay sellers. 

@zyzz you're trading sbb for cm?

Hell no :lol:

Looking for black toes

And I only have two SBB paid more for both then what they been going for but realized I need black toes so open to trading them

People in here yesterday thought straight up its a good trade if I can find someone. Someone else said if they were my size they would do it

anyone have a pair of the CM 1s in hand yet? what kind of quality & leather is this close to?

debating biting the bullet and just get an early/pre order pair. 199 shipped from most Bay sellers. 

Consensus is that they're like Chi/UNC leather.

how do you guys clean your white tongues? my black and whites looking ugly, and now I'm debating on wether or not i want to use my unc 1s

Whatever you do don't put bleach on them. You'll end up ruining them.

I do it's better than the Chicagos and behind the UNC's in terms of Quality. Out of these 3 shoes it goes (IMO) UNC's > CM's > Chicagos. Now this doesn't take in account that everyone's pair is going to be a little different, some are more tumbled than others etc. I have had 5 pairs of Chicago 1's since release and some are really soft and some are a little bit stiffer.  CM's are definitely a hit IMO, you can wear them with anything.

Were you following Nikelab and/or have your notifications on?

Usually they post it to nikes main twitter page. But from what i understand this raffle was for in-store only. I dont have a nike town in my state anyway. I think there still releasing online monday.

Back
Top Bottom