Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2013 Royals going for how much now? $400?

Casually looking into finding one in a 9-9.5
The price for them is around $400-500 and if you are really lucky. You can find a pair for near high $300s. I got mine for $380 DS and it was a size 13. I was looking for a pair and with my size being hard to find I just bit the bullet. You just gotta be patient an you can land a pair. Hopefully you find a legit pair (and at a good price lol)

those were apart of a hoh only pack if im not mistaken...there was red ,royal blue, green , yellow & unc blue

I dont think it was hoh only as my pairs came from a seller who got them from niketown las vegas I believe, but they were very limited. There was also a white/navy blue color way as well.

perhaps you're psychic- only in reverse :wink:

from 6 days ago

http://www.freshnessmag.com/2014/01/09/air-jordan-1-mid-nouveau-year-horse-officially-unveiled/

In addition to the Jordan Melo M10 “Year of the Horse”Jordan Brand  will be celebrating the new Chinese Zodiac cycle with its new Air Jordan 1 Mid Nouveau design. Part of the “Year of the Horse” collection and shares the same Black Stallion design ethos, the Air Jordan 1 Mid Nouveau also marks an important milestone for the Jumpman organization. It was 30 years ago in 1984, that the then Nike designer Peter Moore created the Air Jordan 1, the first signature P.E. for basketball phenom Michael Jordan. In Chicago Bulls‘ team colorway of black and red (aka “BRED”), it violated the NBA  uniform code for not having a substantial amount of the color white. This prompted NBA commissioner David Stern to penalize Jordan a fine of $5000 each time he stepped into the court with his AJs.

Just like the original for 30 years ago, the Air Jordan 1 Mid Nouveau “Year of the Horse” challenges conventional design. Created on the premises of the Chinese proverb “????,????” and the Black Stallion theme, the updated AJ1 features a polished black patent leather upper with an iridescent appearance up close. And like its Jordan Melo M10 “Year of the Horse” counterpart, Air Jordan 1 Mid Nouveau “Year of the Horse” will be available through Jordan Brand retailers worldwide on Saturday, January 18.
I wish someone at Nike could learn Asian culture a bit before creating hideous color for "year of the..."  As far as I could remember, Horse brings power, success and prosperity in Asian's culture.  When we're talking about horse, we're talking about REAL GOLD, STRONG BROWN color, BLACK poster, ETC.

Born and raised there and never see the crappy purple on a horse. How the heck did some one at Nike came up with a PINK shoe for YOTHorse? Pure stupidity imo.

Last edited:
Some nice collections on here, made me take some pics of my small collection..

I need some royals and shadows BADLY, will be on the hunt for them soon..

Nike Air's

Jumpman's

All the CDP one talk made me want to wear mine today. I got 2 packs for 100 back in the day. I also got 2 packs of the 3/20, 4/19, 8/15s. All for 100.00 for each pack. They sat I think for a year until they went on sale for that price.

Are these type of 1s called anything different? To help with my search for them

Those are called the "color pack" 1's. They were in a lot of outlets this past fall. Blogs/articles called em color pack 1's and if you call an outlet and ask which 1's they are, they'll tell you "the yellow pair from the color pack" or whatever color the pair is that they have.

ISS link, you know what that part edited out says haha:

http://*************.com/Sneakers/News/Air-Jordan-Retro-1-High-Color-Pack-New-Images/

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 I'm out in Middletown, you? Aside from the malls and Salvins, there doesn't seem to be much. I joked that I was running to put a Foot Locker and a Wawa in town.

nks329 nks329 I know it's been said but that sticker is legit. The pair I bought from Europe and FC came with it.

@AirThompson How's Angelus paint hold up? I'm getting bored with what JB has been putting out and with what they have planned for 1's this year. Been thinking that you could turn the white 2001 Japans into navy metallics or white/red AJKOs into white/blue like the originals. Anyone ever try painting a sole?

Last edited:
LMAO people worried about stickers, im gunna put some ninja turtles stickers in my ish and be like "are these authentic? got them from overseas" yall crazy

Last edited:
Kicking myself on the head for sleeping on the Knick 1's... They look really nice with the blue lace swap.

I am hoping to find a DS pair for under $200 or a used pair under $150. #wishfulthinking

Should've copped a second pair of royals for 335 earlier this year when I had a chance. Seemed like an insane amount at the time

Back
Top Bottom