Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I can't find another pair of shadows and it's killing me inside. I don't even double up like that but the '13 shadows stole my heart :wow:

It is all how you wear them. I usually am against loud color shoes, but knicks with some light/medium washed jeans and a heather grey tee would look
pimp.gif
this grey tee you speak of...is it ralph though?

you got a point...a fit like that is pretty relaxed

its not like im wearing a matching colored tee or fitted hat

I have a heather grey Ralph tee that I was gonna throw on with my shadows sometime around spring. Great minds think alike

It is all how you wear them. I usually am against loud color shoes, but knicks with some light/medium washed jeans and a heather grey tee would look :pimp:

Agreed 100%

Of course OG cw's are always the best way to go, but the knicks, celtics, and laneys were done well IMO.

This is what mine got. There seem to be alot of variations from international pairs but some i would be wary of. I noticed mine have bold red stitching around the inside under the sole. I would imagine that might be another possibility for a good gm to legit check.

Here's my 2013 AJ1 pick ups from last year. Just wanted to take the time to thank Nike and JB for releasing these joints. I managed to grab them all for retail. Can't express enough how grateful and lucky I am to have them in my possession. I really regret letting go of my other pair of ds shadows smh :smh: Still patiently waiting for 2013 black/gold 1's to pop up in my size and for a reasonable price. ***Bonus pic of Hi Straps I recently copped from the Nike Outlet for 40*** :smokin

Last edited:
Not something you see everyday...trying to find these in a 12-13 is hard let alone any size in general haha. It's like a "What the Jordan 1" Celtics, Chicagos, Knicks all in 1 haha

I slept on the 1s last year and regret it big time. Luckily I was able to pick up my favorites :smile: 

I'm also starting to get into photography as a hobby. 

Back
Top Bottom