Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 excellent write up! Conditioner like that can be tricky. I would bet banned leather benefits more from it in a way. Will say though i also bet using that stuff atleast once would help with the pinky toe pinch much quicker.
Thanks fam! I would completely agree with that. Though the leather on the Banneds isn't as dry as the '13s when I had a DS pair in my hands, it would definitely be even better with some conditioner.

Post of the year from geraldg2309 geraldg2309

Too dope! :nthat:
Hah! Thanks brotha.

But really no one has that hang tag they wanna give away lol and great post idk why 1s get dirty so fast

Last edited:
The more I take these pictures, the more I think about keeping them. :lol:

Keep and get a partial refund for 100 or return and get 675 back? :nerd:

@geraldg2309  excellent post, this needs to be pinned or stay on first page (MOD?).  I've used car leather condition (why not? saving cost to use both on my bimmer and shoe) and have quite good result.  I will try to post a before and after pic for eye viewing later.  Car Leather Condition comes with sun's protection.
Thanks fam. I've also heard that car leather also works. (lol leather is leather)). Definitely would enjoy those before and after pics!

Nail Polish works as well youtube it for fixing scuffs on PL 11's
Also read about that, as long as it's non-acetone so it doesn't take out the color. Honest I'm afraid of working on an expensive shoe but.. If we settle on that partial refund, Ill explore all my options at my local Walgreens.
laugh.gif

Also read about that, as long as it's non-acetone so it doesn't take out the color. Honest I'm afraid of working on an expensive shoe but.. If we settle on that partial refund, Ill explore all my options at my local Walgreens.
laugh.gif
Honestly, me personally i would keep them! you got a GREAT price on them IMO...because i've been trying to find some myself and the prices are all well over $900 but i also wear a size 10. if it came with a couple of scuffs i would do the nail polish thing and be happy 
laugh.gif

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 great post on the leather conditioner. Can't wait to see them in person at the pizza party. I think the PL isn't that bad and damage like that will happen eventually. PL can get those scratches easily. Get that $125 and you're :pimp:

Keep those beauties! Like someone else mentioned how often are you going to come across them for this price

They're going to scuff regardless, enjoy em fam

lol thanks everybody. I appreciate the feedback between my post for cleaning/caring and the indecision struggle.
laugh.gif

I might end up getting the partial refund. I remember back in November I had an opportunity to buy a pair of black and golds worn 1x for 535 shipped.
sick.gif
But I passed and used that money for Royals instead.
laugh.gif

lol thanks everybody. I appreciate the feedback between my post for cleaning/caring and the indecision struggle.
laugh.gif

I might end up getting the partial refund. I remember back in November I had an opportunity to buy a pair of black and golds worn 1x for 535 shipped.
sick.gif
But I passed and used that money for Royals instead.
laugh.gif
how did you find two pairs for that good of a price? I NEED HELP
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom