• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Un-DS the Knicks with the 20 dollar h&m jeans haha
every time I look at the Knicks, I always think my eyes are messed up and that they are just the Bred 1s with a filter. Those are clean though :rofl:

Been lurking on this forum for a minute. Jordan 1's are my favorite model and silhouette.  Heres my little collection I do plan on continually making it grow until I got all the OG colors.  The remastered metallics(if they ever come), The Neutral Grey, and The Kentuckys.  From bottom right I have the 85 breds, 94 Chi's, 01 Royals, Do The Right Thing Metallic Red, Metallic Green, DMP Celtics, 13 Chi's(smh the quality is terrible forreal), 13 Black Toes, 13 Shadows, 14 Orcas, Shattered Backboards, 15 UNC's, and the Cyber Mondays.  All I'm Collecting are 1's from now. I got the og's or 1st gen retros of the (III, IV, V, VI) so I'm cool off any other "Nike Air" Remastered Releases.  I dig this forum a lot. 

Great first post until you called them the Orcas 1. DJ Khaled must have joined NT lol

Great first post until you called them the Orcas 1. DJ Khaled must have joined NT lol
Haha yeah I usually call them black/whites but I remember when I first saw the CDP pack a long time ago and the Black/Whites were nicknamed the Orcas.  Never caught on 

They released in Europe. You can get a 13. Thecoolshoeshine had a 13 forever for $300
Dang oh snap well I'll definitely add them to my search queue.  Theres no pairs on ebay listed for them at the moment.  I'm hoping next year theres a remastered pair of all the metallics on the way out.  I got the other do the right thing metallic pairs for 90 bucks. 

They said we aren't getting a remastered Bred they said......................well gee, look at what we have here in 2016

Back
Top Bottom