Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If Nike is really releasing the remaster breds in 2016 then that photo of the style number and color code floating around the Web was intentionally released by Nike to create Hype. That's their marketing scheme lol.. Conspiracy

Last edited:
Sweet collection
pimp.gif

@MilesB
nthat.gif

Reps for you two!
Thank you, I see all these other guys collections and its really dope so I thought I'd show my humble collection.  What are reps?  Is that the thumbs up button?

Last edited:
Thank you, I see all these other guys collections and its really dope so I thought I'd show my humble collection.  What are reps?  Is that the thumbs up button?
It's a nice humble collection [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

You are correct on the reps thumbs up button.

Last edited:
hi guys did any one receive Jordan 1 cyber Monday from ShoePalace ??

7 days never have the complete from them and no status
Shoe palace is always slow when i order things from them.  I have emailed them in the past when it has happened and they have upgraded shipping sometimes since i am on the east coast.  Worth a try if you still haven't heard anything from them.

Man I bet without Google yall really don't know squat bout ol lance. We all used 2 worship him way back lol. Templeton kirchart reynolds Hsu all them real 1s...crazy how people want his shoes and pay that much. No biggie it's jist random as hell

Last edited:
First and foremost it's an Air Jordan, that's why they want it. Don't act like it's a LM signature shoe haha.

Man I bet without Google yall really don't know squat bout ol lance. We all used 2 worship him way back lol. Templeton kirchart reynolds Hsu all them real 1s...crazy how people want his shoes and pay that much. No biggie it's jist random as hell
Oh, I know Lance Mountain sir. I grew up worshiping the brigade, and I see cab on the regular. Such a joy to watch them rip after so many years. Faction live is amazing too (I know that's not lance but he did their album art back in the day).

I get it I looked up to Hsu,Reynolds,braydon szafranski, & I got to skate with Bryan Herman & hell the emerica website gave me my first feature but who cares? if people wanted to pay 350 for some Reynolds 2's cause they want the shoe why not? It's just a shoe fam [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Sole tech gave you a feature that's sick! Nice 2 see some shredders on here.....and I wasn't tryin 2 bash was just sayin it's random how a lm shoe brings that much when I'm sure half the people coppin know nothing bout tha brigade. Like I said NO BIGGIE! just freely talkin

Last edited:
What's overrated? The colorway or the shoe itself?

Before they even decide to bring back the OG form/shape of the shoe everyone was bashing the previous retro 1 release... (pre -13').. Once they retro the 13' everyone jumped on it and praised about it.

I have the royals, breds and shadows. Quality wise..i think they are all decent. Shadows being the best in quality. But I love my royals cuz of the colorway. Are they the most Comfortable shoes? No.. What do u expect from a shoe that's shares the same sole technology since 85'. They are not as plush and soft as the Chicagos or SBB, but who are we kidding.. We are all buying it for overall style of the shoe not comfort..if you want Comfort go into the boost thread if that's the case...thats comfort.

If the 2013s are trash sell them and move on.. Better yet.. I'm a size 9.5-10, bring it my way.
I agree with you that the '13's are awesome but the comfort I agree sucks. What do I expect? Well, the 2015's are like pillows compared to the '13's (IMO) That's why i've been trying to sell mine. After I got the 15's I wanted to sell the '13's immediately.

if i want comfort ill wear any adidas boost shoe.

If i want to wear a classic silhouette/colorway the 2013s are fine. I have 2015 chicagos and i cant feel a difference between those and 2013 royals/blk reds. They just feel like every other leather AJ1 tbh.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to this remastered Air Jordan 1 OG black red. My homeboy who is a manager at my local mom and pop went to the Nike meeting where it was confirmed. Should be an interesting 2016...

Nike and Jordan Brand needs to chill, they have now just announced that they pushed up the Chrome 8s Retro release up to Dec. 19th now.  Literally a week after the 72-10 XIs release

if i want comfort ill wear any adidas boost shoe.

If i want to wear a classic silhouette/colorway the 2013s are fine. I have 2015 chicagos and i cant feel a difference between those and 2013 royals/blk reds. They just feel like every other leather AJ1 tbh.
To me there is a huge difference in comfort between the 2013's and 2015's. Everyone's feet are different, mine are a little wide, so when I wear the 13's the stiff leather hurts my pinky toe. The 2015's (as well as the frags) are soft so I can't even feel them on my pinky toes. 

To each their own, if the 13's didn't hurt my feet I would totally keep them, because I LOVE the model and those colorways. Only reason I'm selling is because I can't wear them for longer than an hour otherwise they will KILL my feet.

I struck out bad on the breds back in 2013.

If I can't get my size, I'm gonna grab the first money size pair that's available to secure my size on the resell.

That  Chi 1 release taught me a valuable lesson.

Back
Top Bottom