• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For MJ's BD

Hey NT fam, new here, finally decided to join, tired of lurking in the background. I locked in a pair of OVO's off NDC, which are AWESOME, but I've always wanted a pair of CHI's, took nothing but L's since they dropped lay year. What would be a fair trade?

OVO for Chi is a win.

That collection is neither small nor humble.

You might have missed the joke bro. Lol he was being facetious.

Watch them be CMs instead .... SMH if they are

I'm almost positive that's what they will be. The rumored list floating around gave generic descriptions and I think that's what was being referenced. Plus black whites are old. They've restocked multiple times already. So I wouldn't count on a return

Any Chicagoland area members, FA Flight23 in Woodfield mall Schaumburg has/had some sizes in the AS 1s as of yesterday morning for those looking. No idea if they take phone orders.

Haven't received by all stars yet, but got a chance to see them in person.....WOW, what a terrible shoe

Seriously in the market for 11/11.5 Frags and Banneds at the moment. Balking at the FC prices on Banneds and just a bit scared of eBay - any suggestions NT fam?

^^^ Yeah he always kills it in there. His collection is amazing. :pimp:
Indeed. Every time I see his OG collection, I get salty all over again about when an ex bestfriend stole all my OG's and retros (200+ pairs) that I inherited when my father passed away :smh:

But, it's always a pleasure to see his collection pics. :pimp:

Last edited:
Indeed. Every time I see his OG collection, I get salty all over again about when an ex bestfriend stole all my OG's and retros (200+ pairs) that I inherited when my father passed away :smh:

But, it's always a pleasure to see his collection pics. :pimp:

I hope you killed him lol.

What ever happened to him? Arrested for Grand Lancerny?

Back
Top Bottom