• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Earlier today

Oh, heck yeah! The last time I heard about him, he was let out not too long ago. Not sure where or what he's up to, though.

Man, that's terrible. How did he get 200 pairs from you? Was he watching your place while you were on vacation? Did he rent a UHaul, or make like 10 trips in a Honda Civic?

I'm not much for biblical-style justice, but a dude like that should have both his feet lopped off for that tyoe of crime, especially against a friend. No more kicks (literal or figurative) for him, ever.

snkrfollower snkrfollower He waited until I left for vacation when him and 3 of his friends broke into my storage and loaded up the truck.

My mistake was, I let my guard down because I've known him for 10+ years and decided to show him where and what I had. Smh

Lesson learned.

babyjs23 babyjs23
Damn. What a bastard. Some people are just born bad....

Glad he got his, though. Hope you made out on insurance and stuff.

Last edited:
I am very pleased with catgangkicks.com and him cutting me a deal because I was a NikeTalk member.  Owner is Jesse and he is a original member of NikeTalk and sold me his Retro 1 Fragments in Size 13 which are crazy hard to find and when you do they are all over $2000.  I would check them out if I was you and he has a great cause.  Can't wait to get them, I now have every retro 1 big shoe except the gym red which I am looking for.  Thanks again JESSE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom