Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i would love a jordan 1 in the frag colorway minus the symbol, i could care less about the frag collab i just want the shoes

As you said, it's just all the hype that  was created by all these sneakerheads driving the price up the wazoo on them.  Still love them and wished I owned a pair but will never pay the 1k+ price for them, let alone any shoe.  

i really wish JB would just do what Nike's been doing with recent Fragment and HTM releases (sock darts, LD-1000, superfly mercurials come to mind) and just re-release the same color as a QS without the fragment branding.  Colorway is up there really high on my list of favorite Jordan 1s.
Exactly. Frags are similar to SBBs IMO. A great colorway with or without the collaboration. They need to release in GS sizes as well.

Frags are awesome but there's zero reason for them to sell at the prices they sell at

That's not even me being salty, that's the truth

Hey guys needed some opinions...

94' Black and Reds are grails and I may be in a position to get some in the near future,

But i keep seeing "banneds" on calendar for this year.

Should i just pull the trigger on the 94s or just try and take my chances on doubling up on "banneds" (especially if they between CHI '15 & SBB quality)

If you get a good deal on the 94 id just get those if I were you. There is still no official word from Nike saying breds are coming out. Even if they do I expect them to be limited so chances are you will be paying resale either way

If you get a good deal on the 94 id just get those if I were you. There is still no official word from Nike saying breds are coming out. Even if they do I expect them to be limited so chances are you will be paying resale either way
yea I've been doing pretty well on OG 1s tho so i guess I'm just hoping my luck would continue, although Nike didn't say anything about them which is EXACTLY why i feel like I'm gonna bite the bullet and get the 94s...

Has to be an old pic right? Looks like it's the old mold since the stitching touches the swoosh. 

9th smoking something good today :smile:

:lol: :rofl:

:smokin

Just picked up a barely used pair of Chis on eBay for $230 shipped. Size 11. We'll see how they look once they get here.

Back
Top Bottom