Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok I shall reveal. Lmfao. This guy was a scammer on a budget. He didn't even get unauthorized to make it harder to tell. Mj23 is crooked. No wax laces. I could go on and on lol

Open em up bruh! Let's see

I'm so hurt bro I been taking Ls left and right this week. I mean I know I'll get my money back. But I failed to get the wings. 17s I didn't get a raffle at all and people were saying no hype. Then I knew I'd grab off snkrs but then they made it raffle and I never win. This about sums up my week lol

The UA don't look anywhere near legit

I think what he sent you is basically UA

The fakes look nothing like real deal

Toss those things in the trash and get your money back

The UA don't look anywhere near legit

I think what he sent you is basically UA

The fakes look nothing like real deal

Toss those things in the trash and get your money back

Oh really. Yeah I know some of the UA's be on point but I think it's more so basic colorways that they have down packed. Like 11s and normal 1s. I'm hoping he doesn't respond so I don't have to ship back and he takes that L on what he paid for um. If I do have to ship um back im going to add a little surprise from my yorkie. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Somebody had a good idea from one of my Facebook groups tho. Take the gold peices off and use um for a custom.

Last edited:
Gotta make space. Getting rid of extras and doubles.
Plan on buying another home and maybe have my first kid by next year.
Maybe all for 1 frag? Lol
Plan on purchasing my 2nd home and maybe my first kid next year so we shall see..

Only thread I enjoy being part of is this thread. No other comes close. It's a tight knit family here...

Those are all plans that cost a bit, but definitely a good reason to downsize

Might have to pass on the Letterman's. Last thing I need is another all/mostly red pair of kicks, considering I just coped Gym Red 1's. They stretching too much with these back stories anyway,
mean.gif

Good luck @FLATFOOT718  on your goals!

Last edited:
Might pass on the Metallics. Saw the low version in store and the blue doesn't seem to pop nearly as much as it did in some pictures. Super dull and bland.

Might pass on the Metallics. Saw the low version in store and the blue doesn't seem to pop nearly as much as it did in some pictures. Super dull and bland.
I see that in all the lows, cept the chicagos. Will have to wait.

Definitely passing on Letterman's. Thought dude's tracksuit was fugly in the interview, and the kicks are just as bad. Best of luck to those who are trying for them, tho!

Back
Top Bottom