• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^ good pick up if you can land them for $300. Be safe

For sure safety is always the main priority for both parties. But yeah if he's kind enough to knock them down a bit more that'd be awesome. It's hard to find these(any AJ1)in a Sz 9 DS out here in the Bay Area.

Can i get a legitimacy check please? These may be my first remastered og high

Alright fine, I've avoided them for long enough now ya got me :smh:

Looking for a DS size 11 in the Gym Reds ... somebody lead me to the promise land for a good price please :nthat:

Gym reds look great!  Would love to cop a pair.. whats the avg resell prices for these?  Is the toebox and heel suede as well?

From my experience on tracking down the gym reds. The larger sizes are always the hardest to find, took me a while before I got my size 11. usually people wanna your first born child for them. Small sizes aren't too bad,

Yeah they suede in toe box and heel.

I'll keep an eye out for an 11

Last edited:
Don't know if it was PO or Dino but one of them said a picture on this thread had a picture of all Jordan 1s and that 3-4 are releasing next year (Cant find the post). Anyone know the picture they were referring to?

Don't know if it was PO or Dino but one of them said a picture on this thread had a picture of all Jordan 1s and that 3-4 are releasing next year (Cant find the post). Anyone know the picture they were referring to?
i posted that in the true blue 3s or the metallic thread i believe

Last edited:
One DJFolk confirmed after that post was the Kentucky Blue 1s and of course the Breds,others I didn't understand

Dropped an on-feet look of these SBBs today. Hope you guys enjoy, and I really love these on-feet. Thanks to my NT fam for convincing me to pull the trigger on these.

So sad I slept on the Gym Reds.  I really wanted them at the time and they sat for a while.  Unfortunately wasn't stable financially at the time.  Now resell is way too much for me to consider lol.

Finally picked up Shadows for a steal at $280. Been wanting to add these to the collection. Got the OG box & extra laces too.

Back
Top Bottom