Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DS? If it is that's is a Good price on the shadows. Now rock them bro!

So who is down for some bbq in Brooklyn?

Maybe some rock climbing as well haha

DS? If it is that's is a Good price on the shadows. Now rock them bro!

So who is down for some bbq in Brooklyn?

Maybe some rock climbing as well haha

Used but no heel drag or creasing on the ankle portion. I can't complain. DS pairs are steadily climbing going for $400+. I will definitely be wearing these this weekend.

Gym reds didn't drop stateside. Of course they didn't tell us till the last minute. I was pissed! I was ready to cop too

Gym reds didn't drop stateside. Of course they didn't tell us till the last minute. I was pissed! I was ready to cop too

I could've sworn I saw a pair at Lenox Mall in ATL or was there another all red AJ 1?

Edit: figured it out. It was the Gucci 1s

Last edited:
I wait for these drops. Was gonna give up since i cant or dont have time to find any 1s (did get unc though). Hope this snkers app pulls through for me.

Finally figured out a fix on the midsole for my messed up Royal custom. Very simple solition... Paint the midsole black.

Does bleach not work? Them dyes are strong as f
It kinda worked, but after double digit sessions for one small spot, I gave up. The bleach sweat down to the sole some also. So now I have go back over that a little bit.

Pics? :nerd: gonna have to do this to 2 of my painted pairs this weekend.

It kinda worked, but after double digit sessions for one small spot, I gave up. The bleach sweat down to the sole some also. So now I have go back over that a little bit.

Interesting, but I think 1s need the balance of the white midsole

Interesting, but I think 1s need the balance of the white midsole

White midsole is definitely necessary.
I agree with both of you. I had to choice to pay almost $200 for a swap, or continue trying to bleach. At the rate it was going, it would take a year to get close to what it should be.

I have a second pair behind that one with white midsole. So I'm gonna sell these to someone for cheap.

Not bad but I always prefer a white midsole. 

Not a huge fan of even the sail midsoles on the SBB's and NA lows.

Back
Top Bottom