Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dude where can i cop cyber 1s? I dont want tthem from ebay
If you are a 9.5 or 8, FTL

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...tro-1-high-og-mens/red/navy/?cm=#sku-55088006

If you are a 7.5, 23penny for $114.99 plus shipping

http://www.23penny.com/product/air-jordan-i-1-retro-hi-cyber-monday

Last edited:
Just think of it like this, when were they last retroed?

They haven't until now :wink: I say go for it.
Definitely got a point. Got a couple things I have to figure out, I'm hoping for some good news on Thursday that would make copping these doable. Hopefully things work out!

Definitely got a point. Got a couple things I have to figure out, I'm hoping for some good news on Thursday that would make copping these doable. Hopefully things work out!
Sending good vibes your way [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

If you can cop, you won't regret it. If you own the lasers, they have the same comfort.

Unfortunately SBBs are no good in wet weather or even just walking through the wet grass on a sunny morning, so these are going back in the box until the summer time. This is my only gripe with SBBs (and my Shadow 09s which are very similar in quality to these).

Sending good vibes your way [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

If you can cop, you won't regret it. If you own the lasers, they have the same comfort.
Thanks man, I really appreciate that! I don't own the lasers, still regret passing when they were on sale up here but it is what it is. But my buddy has them, and the leather on them was really nice, and my SBB is pretty comfy, so if I can, I'll try and get these metallics :smokin

I swear I love the sbbs material but I'd much rather have the leather we got going on now on the sbbs. It'd be a lot less maintenance.

Last edited:
The moment when Flight Club has the cheapest pair of DS Black Toes in size 13 on the internet......

....And they are $400 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Once they dry its all good man. Its just nice supple leather that absorbs moisture
Yeah I know it just sucks that I can't wear them for another 6 months cos where I live it's winter, it rains a lot, and even when it's sunny the grass is still wet. So yeah I don't want to walk around with those splotchy shoes cos it's not a good look. Oh well it just means it's time to break out my UNCs 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
patent leather jordan 1 , one pair is cracked where the toe creases on the outside portion. is it cool to wear / buy or will the cracking get worse???

also im looking at a second pair w no cracking at all , will they eventually crack regardlesa how good they look now???

How's the quality/comfort for some laney 1s and what's a fair price for a vnds pair? Was thinking bout grabbing a pair on eBay but wanna get some feedback first. wish I grabbed retail when I had the chance

what do you guys think about these for $300? are they too beat? i want to wear these. the heel drag looks kinda bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom