Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Excited about the metallic Navy release, not too much talking about them right now so I hope people are sleeping/passing!

Excited about the metallic Navy release, not too much talking about them right now so I hope people are sleeping/passing!
At first I thought it was gonna be an instant pass but now I might be reconsidering this.  Only way to tell is when we get closer to that release date.  Don't really need an all-white 1s shoe though...

Did they ever say why the remastered series didn't come with the dunking jordan pic?

Seems like if they went out of their way to do the unlaced look they would have done that too. 
when the vintage series drops it'll be there....also a fatter swoosh and way thicker leather. Msrp 200 2020

How's the comfort level of FF1's? After seeing the pics of bleached, faded and distressed customs I wanna do a pair. I'd probably hit the denim with softener to loosen them up if need be.

How's the comfort level of FF1's? After seeing the pics of bleached, faded and distressed customs I wanna do a pair. I'd probably hit the denim with softener to loosen them up if need be.
Comfort is just about equal to CM's.

The 09's have more of a metallic look than the 16's...but it really doesn't matter to me since the shape and nike Air is more true to the OG's

Unfortunately SBBs are no good in wet weather or even just walking through the wet grass on a sunny morning, so these are going back in the box until the summer time. This is my only gripe with SBBs (and my Shadow 09s which are very similar in quality to these).
 Happened to my pair a bit on the back when I was using Jason Markk cleaner on them.  Will not apply any liquid on that pair any longer.

Really hoping thats not the real image. I was hoping it would be the black metallics, that'd be dope but even by my standards(really into minimalistic color blocking) the shoes pictured above are pretty plain Jane. Clean shoe, Id still get em but I want the og colorways that released in 85' not the samples

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom