Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

According to quite a few NT'ers the quality is nice. On par with 2015 Chi and UNC from what I recall @babyJs23 saying
thanks! might check them out at the mall before making the move. I dont think these are going to sell out right away.

I just toss them on the floor after wearing. If I end up with mud or something random like ketchup/mustard I'll spot clean.

My local HoH let me sign up for Metallics on Monday. Today I called to see if they did call backs, and the lady said they weren't getting them and if they do, it'll be last minute and FCFS.. 

These black/shadow grey KO's in the clearence section on Swoosh is calling my name... can't pass up $65.98.

Question...how's the fit on the KO's? When I've seen them in person they look slimmer than the 'normal' 1's....just cusrious before I pull the trigger.

These black/shadow grey KO's in the clearence section on Swoosh is calling my name... can't pass up $65.98.

Question...how's the fit on the KO's? When I've seen them in person they look slimmer than the 'normal' 1's....just cusrious before I pull the trigger.

Bulkier than regular 1s.

I found them to fit the same as my leather pairs of 1's. I'd caution against them though. My Royal/Sport Blue KO's started fading by the second wear.
Navy Metallic 1's $160 shipped via SobeSoles with discount code "niketalk"
What? I paid $175 shipped the other day with the code
I paid $185
mean.gif
... not that big of a deal. $25 usually is spent on a shirt any way so it comes out the same.

Last edited:
No offense to SS, but everyone will be singing a different tune when black/red release. Can't blame them tho. I remember when they dropped the Laser 1's and everyone was questioning their authenticity. A bunch of people were questioning them for the most minut differences they noticed. No complaints here when I ordered. I'm glad they broke that barrier and are seen as a true legit site now.

Metallics goin on discount

Don't know why y'all rushing to pay retail. If they somehow sell out in a few weeks you can grab for retail from a reseller

Yeah Imma wait for that 130 140 zone and I'm sniping...I feel like tho ppl who stroked out on flus and the upcoming lows may hit these hard

No hate at all this way I'm telling myself to sit ,been sitting out on quite a few 1's lately since the unc's

I understand people waiting. I don't mind securing my pair for that price now. I don't buy anywhere near as much as I used to and I honestly don't have the time to keep up and wait for a deal. Also this colorway has never retroed so I'm happy to get them as I attempt to get all the OG colorways. All personal preference at the moment.

Never feel bad for copping retail. I don't buy many pairs of shoes anymore and this is a colorway I can get away with multiple outfits.

Back
Top Bottom