• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Via IG

white swoosh pair looks to have decent quality......... still a pass. too much on the horizon

I honestly think the Metallics will be like Cyber Monday's were. A shoe that was easy to cop at first and by the time everyone started wanting them pairs had dried up. Seems like these are releasing in a smaller quantity though.

These and the white based ones posted before are terrible smh.

Why is Nike so reluctant to just make an all black all leather AJ1 High? Cyber Monday's were close. Black/Gum was close.

I honestly think the Metallics will be like Cyber Monday's were. A shoe that was easy to cop at first and by the time everyone started wanting them pairs had dried up. Seems like these are releasing in a smaller quantity though.
These and the white based ones posted before are terrible smh.

Why is Nike so reluctant to just make an all black all leather AJ1 High? Cyber Monday's were close. Black/Gum was close.

Nike should stop with these new colorways and drop some classics like the Kentuckys or the Neutral greys

I honestly dont think the metallics will last to be had at a discount. Too good of a colorway and its an OG. Id give it a week at most before they are all gone. The lettermans colorway was too loud and the dominantly red shoe craze has been fizzling out. If the metallics do last long enough to hit discount Id be sure to double up.

Or possibly Nouveaus? That toebox looks similar to the recent ones.
True they do have the unstiched wings like the nouveau high but from the height of the tounge extra height of heel of the shoe leads me to believe its the Ultra Highs.

True they do have the unstiched wings like the nouveau high but from the height of the tounge extra height of heel of the shoe leads me to believe its the Ultra Highs.

True. Those new ones have that long tongue too, though. We will see.

Back
Top Bottom