Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Price check and B/W 1's? I see the for $300 on FC, which seemed like a good deal, but perhaps I'm overestimating the hype. Its in FCNY, so I can't see them in hand. I like to see in hand before purchasing.

Can they be had for $250 out there?

Price check and B/W 1's? I see the for $300 on FC, which seemed like a good deal, but perhaps I'm overestimating the hype. Its in FCNY, so I can't see them in hand. I like to see in hand before purchasing.

Can they be had for $250 out there?
300 is way too much.

You can find for 250 easily if you look hard enough

So I might be able to get the banned 1. The seller wants 700 but I can make an offer for em but Im not sure what a good price will be. He showed me a few pictures of em, the sole has no noticeable heel drag but its dirty. The back heel is also scratched and scuffed. Heres the album link if anyone can help. Album below

Shadows might be my favorite 1s

So I might be able to get the banned 1. The seller wants 700 but I can make an offer for em but Im not sure what a good price will be. He showed me a few pictures of em, the sole has no noticeable heel drag but its dirty. The back heel is also scratched and scuffed. Heres the album link if anyone can help. Album below

That **** on the heel would irk me.

No way I'd spend big bread on that pair.

Today is lit 10 years on NT. 
For sure! Happy 10 Year anniversary! 

Congrats @geraldg2309  

Slept through atmos release lol Just ordered the white ying yang. Anyone know where to find a black pair for retail or a little more? 8.5 / 26.0cm / 

Last edited:

To me that price is too much for the condition. I got lucky and got my pair in similar condition for 300

Does any one have the pic an ig user posted a while ago of the 1985 jordan 1 royals in kids size? I've been looking for hours and cant find the picture.

Back
Top Bottom