Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Eyeing these SBB. Messaged the seller for more pics and he said he may have something lined up for $315 shipped today. I'm coincidentally local and could try to get him to deal with me in person, but they don't look worn once to me, and I'm not willing to commit without more pics. LC and opinions please?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182168432279

Worth it for 280?

Last edited:
Not sure if any of you guys are looking for some Denim but just picked up a couple of pairs of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans for half off. The skinny a are a great fit for 1s.

Just go to their website and go to clearance.

Thinking of getting another pair and running the 1st into the ground.  I have 2 metallic navy lows 1st pair are a sz 13 and the 2nd are a 12.5 and I'm def running that first pair into the ground now.  The metallic 1s have been a huge sleeper that I feel at frist wont get any hype but a year down the line and they are gonna be super expensive on resell.  

I am most definitely getting another pair. First 11.5 I find for under retail will be scooped.

Checked out the metallic 1's at my local Footlocker, really nice build and soft feel to them. Almost pulled the trigger but keeping my target on other goodies for now

^ Decent price. I never take the total-minutes-of-wear seriously. Worn is worn. Condition rating makes more sense to me accompanied with pics

Score on the SBB. I ain't got them yet and the price will continue to hover where they're at so I'm good for now. Such a great colorway

What laces did you buy for the swap???

These so clean

Makes me wanna buy a new pair

I trashed my 1st pair

stained the white soles, Creased up the Toe Boxes

Yeah, smh.. why'd I look through the past pages? Now I need a pair :smh:

Back
Top Bottom