Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I never get why people don't do legit checks before they buy, instead of after lol

I tried, but was afraid someone would buy em before I got a response. The seller had really good feedback (more than 300 buyers) but still, I appreciate the NT fam's input. Just added peace of mind.
Praying that dam PP will get my back if they're fugazis

I tried, but was afraid someone would buy em before I got a response. The seller had really good feedback (more than 300 buyers) but still, I appreciate the NT fam's input. Just added peace of mind.
Praying that dam PP will get my back if they're fugazis
^^ this!

Been in that boat before and I know many of ya'll have too, admit it or not lol.  

Got these beauties waiting for me at home. Won't be back for another 2 weeks, but I couldn't wait and asked my brother to open up the package and send
me pics. Gotta run that NT legit check ASAP so I can breathe easy.
2 weeks is a long time to be worried about something. I just hope all is legit for those

Today's workwear

Wasn't a fan of thr CM at first either. I bought my 1st in April ended up customizing them ( will post pix if NT allows- they look so good!) Then really wanted another pair to keep original so I bought from footaction.com for retail. Then 2 days later nike outlet has them for $130 so I put in a phone order and returned thr footaction pair.

Back
Top Bottom