Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wasn't a fan of thr CM at first either. I bought my 1st in April ended up customizing them ( will post pix if NT allows- they look so good!) Then really wanted another pair to keep original so I bought from footaction.com for retail. Then 2 days later nike outlet has them for $130 so I put in a phone order and returned thr footaction pair.
Let's see those customs man 
glasses.gif

Anyways I'm looking at a bday present for myself. DS Maroon 6 for $220 or $280 for DS barons 1. Is that too much for Barons?

Nice Black & Greens. I also did the same idea with a brighter green on my pair of Lasers. Unfortunately I have to re-do them because the paint is cracking in the toe areas after just 2 wears. #gutted

Oh yea found cyber Monday 1s for sale .5 size up for 100$? Trying to talk dude down to 90$ then cop Chicago lows for 60$ let you guys know how it pans out. I am officially sold on Cyber Monday high. Thanks @Zyzz for noted point of view and after on feet pics I'm on them.

Was close to scoring the Frag 1s

Ended up scoring the yeezy 750 this pass weekend but the frags were a size 11 and 11 in the new mold is too big :/

thx guys! will def keep you posted. guna be a summer project, i dont like to rush it or it gets all Jizzed up :frown:

Dude, get the maroons. Barons are cool but as a shoe they're kind of so-so. To me at least, I love em but maroons are superior in this case.

Dude, get the maroons. Barons are cool but as a shoe they're kind of so-so. To me at least, I love em but maroons are superior in this case.
Other way around.. Baron 1s are underrated and look dope.  Maroon 6s are expensive and all hype on NA but is ehhh.  Just my opinion of course!  

Back
Top Bottom