Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shoejocky is A1. Have never had an issue with his products or service. About as reputable as a seller you'll find on eBay.

I seriously hope JB keeps remastering other pairs.  So I can get rid of all my pairs that came out pre frag remaster.  Sidenote:  Still really wanting frags hopefully someday I'll own em.  I'm gonna be saving up a ton of money after the bred release.  Hopefully that'll be the last 1 remaster for a minute so I can stack that cheese.  Figured out that I got the last 13's in the "Premium Essentials" pack.  Happy that I didnt miss the chance to scoop.  Im sure these will be no hype and will sell for less than retail but I really wanted them and I'm glad I got a chnce to secure em.   

Copped from that link aswell 
tongue.gif

I seriously hope JB keeps remastering other pairs.  So I can get rid of all my pairs that came out pre frag remaster.  Sidenote:  Still really wanting frags hopefully someday I'll own em.  I'm gonna be saving up a ton of money after the bred release.  Hopefully that'll be the last 1 remaster for a minute so I can stack that cheese.  Figured out that I got the last 13's in the "Premium Essentials" pack.  Happy that I didnt miss the chance to scoop.  Im sure these will be no hype and will sell for less than retail but I really wanted them and I'm glad I got a chnce to secure em.   
Just sell a few pairs you have and collect the money up for a pair of frags.  Believe me when I say you won't be disappointed.  Best pair of aj1s I have in my arsenal quality wise.  

Guys what are the cheapest the metallic blue 1s going for right now? Saw them in person finally and the leather is super nice

Guys what are the cheapest the metallic blue 1s going for right now? Saw them in person finally and the leather is super nice

I recently seen a DS 9.5 go for under 100 shipped on eBay. Def can be had for under retail.

I'm knocking heads out for these on release day!! :smokin

Just want to take these shoes out on a movie date and take to a expensive restaurant lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom