• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm knocking heads out for these on release day!! :smokin

Just want to take these shoes out on a movie date and take to a expensive restaurant lol

There's some on the bay now for $20 over retail in certain sizes.....shipped....

Lmao at people actually thinking those Black/White 1,s are going to sit.You can wear them with almost anything.Plus is its a Black,white CW with a red NA tag.Its almost a slap in the face to people who've bought similar CW,s of the 1.The more pictures i see of these.They don't hold a candle to these.I hope they do sit,but i highly doubt they sit past a week.Hope im wrong though.

Lmao at people actually thinking those Black/White 1,s are going to sit.You can wear them with almost anything.Plus is its a Black,white CW with a red NA tag.Its almost a slap in the face to people who've bought similar CW,s of the 1.The more pictures i see of these.They don't hold a candle to these.I hope they do sit,but i highly doubt they sit past a week.Hope im wrong though.

Was just saying this. Please don't make them limited cause everybody and they granny will call them must haves. This is Cyber Mondayz/Black Whites on Red Bull :rofl:

Curious, does anyone here exclusively get 1s? Ive made it my goal to cop nothing but 1s until I have all the orginal colors and certain essentials. Every other release is ignored. If I get all of em, than Ill actually take a gander and try for others but at this point in time. Im all about the Jordan 1.

Curious, does anyone here exclusively get 1s? Ive made it my goal to cop nothing but 1s until I have all the orginal colors and certain essentials. Every other release is ignored. If I get all of em, than Ill actually take a gander and try for others but at this point in time. Im all about the Jordan 1.

Right here boss

Done with any other models.

nah i cop other models as well. although i did sell a majority of my jordans besides 1s tho lol. just doubled up on the black metallics that just dropped those are top 3 sneakers for me 

Question...I'm an 11.5 in 2001 AJ1s and 2013 Air Jordan 1 OGs. I was having a hard time figuring out what size to get in the Metallic Jordan 1s. The 11.5 was a bit bigger than what I'm used to with older pairs, and I had just enough room in the 11 where it felt do-able. What's everyone else's thoughts on sizing compared to 2013 and 2001 pairs?

Right here boss

Done with any other models.

I SOLD all my old models all I have left are Aqua 8s.

1s collection is slowly building

I do want a pair of aqua 8 remastered. And the black metallics that just came out but I know if I bought em Id probably hardly ever wear them. 1s though to me are just something timeless and not as bulky. I do have the 00' black metallics 99' fire red 5 currently in the process of restoring em. 94' BC3 99' B/red and Cement 4s 93' raptor 7s. Those are all I really wanted from the other Js. Next conquest: adidas, asics, NB, flyknits, nike runners (trainers), chucks, vans etc.

I have a few older 1,s just from buying them as i would buy some Jordan's here and there.But what pissed me off about most Jordans after the 1,s.Is the sole seperation after being DS after 6+ years.I learned the hard way between 2000-2010.Most of anything I had did that.Or i sold because i knew what would happen if i wear them.Im not into looking at shoes or taking pictures of them if i can't wear them.I wore 3,4,5,6,7,8 so much from when they first came out.That I'm burnt out on even wanting them.I need the remastered SJ and Concords 11,s.But 11,s seperate after so many years as well.So i beat them as soon as i get them.I need the Black infrared 6 remastered to_Other than those 3,it's only 1,s for me.Because they can sit up for years without the sole seperating.Then you can restore them with ease with some angelus.Since im not a collector.I look at it as a waste of money on old shoes i can't wear.Some people can have a closet full of shoes they can't wear.And it doesn't bother them.Ive been there and done that.1,s for me because they last longer.Anything else,im beating to the ground asap.If not,they'll sit 2 to 3 years max.

Only Jordan 1's and the occasional AF1 Hi

1s are the only Jordan's I've been purchasing for a while. I unfortunately lost my DS Shadows a few months ago. Hopefully the sneaker gods will bless me with extra Breds. I need that karma to come full circle.

Back
Top Bottom