Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Shut the ******* front door

I want the black tongue. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Lol I figured. how much cash would you put on top hypothetically speaking?
Think you just gotta wait and see what the hype for the shoe looks like and the resell. The harder part of this would be finding someone who would want to trade for the shoe, the Black toes could just be normal one release but one that sells out over the weekend they release. 

I had tried staying away from shoes for a long time, had to use most of my money for college since I'm paying it out of pocket. Selling my ones helped fund a lot of my expenses and now that school is slowing down and there's less classes and less expenses, I'm finding ones slowly coming back to my house mysteriously through USPS. Happy to hear Royals and Shadows are coming back out so I don't have to shell out as much for those, I can wait for the remastered material :pimp:

I'm pretty content with these...... although I may have to do the same to the remaster. I know the quality will be much better than the 2013's. It's to the point now where I need to question do I really need 3+ pairs of one shoe (2 2013's and 1 or 2 2016's)..... I guess I can unload the white tongue 2013. I have to consider what else is releasing.

I'm pretty content with these...... although I may have to do the same to the remaster. I know the quality will be much better than the 2013's. It's to the point now where I need to question do I really need 3+ pairs of one shoe (2 2013's and 1 or 2 2016's)..... I guess I can unload the white tongue 2013. I have to consider what else is releasing.
Nice pic of the swap as I remember you mentioned you had this done.  Red laces leaves much to be desired but to each his own of course.  

These would be great if Nike had released it this way but beggers cant be choosers.  

Trading these for SBBs?  Anything can happen but general consensus says an even trade won't happen here.. how much on top is up to how bad you want the SBBs.  

Since I missed Banned 1s big time, I have to make sure I don't miss out on these yet I don't see as much love for them as Banned 1s...

I'm pretty partial to black toes myself. Only shoe I've ever waited in line for. :lol: Old Loves weren't my first pair of 1's but they started the sickness lol.

Random but has it been proven that the shadow 09s have the same black leather as the 2011 banned 1s? I keep hearing it.

I saw that he copped.

I also saw that his girlfriends father was murdered at his place of work.

Made national headlines.

So, he's dealing with that atm.

I've never had an issue with him or his trolling (for the most part) lol

@Zyzz

Whoa are you serious?

I don't think they'll be tough to get tbh. Youre probably good without getting the preorder

You'll be fine getting blacktoes..

Hype ain't like the Breds.

Black toes aren't touching breds or royals or even shattered backboards.

all of this. if we're talking black tongue BTs, then we're on to something. the white tongue a is a big turn off IMO. i think the BTs will be easier to get bc i think the banned cw was extremely hyped this time around and the cw reaches even those fashion enthusiasts that dont typically wear jordans. now unless the jordan 1 hype train has really started rolling, BTs should be easier to cop.

Back
Top Bottom