Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Offered 285 to every 10.5 on grailed, we''ll see how that goes lol. Everyone wants 350 minimum after shipping..

Did this with yeezys at @ 800 and people were not letting them go, I'd get back 1300 or >. About a week or two after, almost all of them sold for around 1000 or less(which I was aiming for )... Still didn't get them though, since most sell during my work hours... You Literally just have to wait until the next hyped dropped and people stop dropping their prices on grailed.

I wouldn't mind the tumbled leather as much if the red was the right shade
Ya they are much darker than expected in person, like a dark licorice red. But honestly I kind of like it. I got some water on mine though and wiped it with a white cloth and some color came off. Concerning...

Once I was on mushrooms and skating down the street at night. I thought the street light beam was a wall and I jumped off real fast. Then I knew I was trippin balls and we just went to thriftys and did slappies for three hours, just laughing our ***** off.
One of the best nights I ever had.

I'm not even a skater and that sounds like a good time :lol: :pimp:

Asked this in the bred thread but it's moving too fast, so maybe some of you will know Windy City soles do they put up more stock after they do the presale? Or is the presale the only stock and that's it. Like after the release do they sell pairs again? just wanna know for future purchases, they prices ain't that bad on some stuff
he restock 2x after pre orders

Saw a pair on someone's feet and couldn't stop staring. 2016's are beautiful :wow: I'm really having a mental battle between buying another pair. My 2013's had only been worn less than 8 times and I felt like the 2016 pair I have I would sit on but I wanna wear em now :wow:

Just wear em now :lol:. Not like they're going to fall apart after you wear them. Clearly they are built to last.

Anyone who own the shadow 1's, are they TTS?. I'm a 12 but found some decent price 11 1/2 and maybe I can fit since I got a 11 1/2 in the tan pinnacle and they fit me fine.

Anyone who own the shadow 1's, are they TTS?. I'm a 12 but found some decent price 11 1/2 and maybe I can fit since I got a 11 1/2 in the tan pinnacle and they fit me fine.
They're tts like the other 2013s. Maybe a half size down from remastered.

Own remaster:
Chicago's x2
UNC
SBB
Navy metallic
Black/Red x3

Most anticipated future remaster in order:
Royal
Orange metallic
White and neutral grey
Purple metallic
Shadows

In order

Ya they are much darker than expected in person, like a dark licorice red. But honestly I kind of like it. I got some water on mine though and wiped it with a white cloth and some color came off. Concerning...

uh oh, thats not good. has anyone else had this issue? i also plan on spraying crep protect, but is that even safe if water is causing fading???

uh oh, thats not good. has anyone else had this issue? i also plan on spraying crep protect, but is that even safe if water is causing fading???

The '13s were the same way, the red wiped off when wet.. But the other day mine got a lil wet and it didn't come off at all. May just be that the dye is still fairly fresh. Most protectants just form a thin layer to bead the water off, should keep water from getting on em.

If you've got wide feet I wouldn't suggest going down, I got shadows TTS and they killed my pinky toes.

Last edited:
Yes the only reason I let go of my 13 black toes was because the November release but mainly because of how narrow the toebox is.

Own remaster:
Chicago's x2
UNC
SBB
Navy metallic
Black/Red x3

Most anticipated future remaster in order:
Royal
Orange metallic
White and neutral grey
Purple metallic
Shadows

In order

Wow, quoting myself my bad BLACK TOES are right under royals... ****, with red laces that cw is straight lethal, white or black tongue... Damnit can't believe that brain fart

I knew I should've bought the BT preorder from Sobesoles before the price went up.
colbert-facepalm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom