Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Toe box material will be the deciding factor. If it's that stuff they used on the SB joints or the melo's, y'all can keep 'em. 2015 AS week 1 went to deep discount so if these have that wack and ugly :tongue: toebox material they'll prolly get cheap but I'll pass ...
What happened with the melo and SB joints, they creased too easily?
I don't own either so don't know
I had the melo's but didn't keep them, once I felt them it was no bueno. The SBs look strange in pics after wear but never owned them personally, the ASG's look to be that same material..

Last edited:
What happened with the melo and SB joints, they creased too easily?
I don't own either so don't know
The iridescent parts on my Stecyk 1s and Brainwreck SBs creased like cardboard folds. Materials on the AS1s appears to have a different texture though so maybe it will be different.

They trash, but atleast they ain't as bad as last years AS1's :x
Last years ASG 1's were dope and definitely slept on. I think when people seen the jumpman they assumed the worst but they are on the better end of the scale to me. They are a nice neutral colorway and better than quite a few 1's with NA on the tounge quality wise. This years ASG are dope as well and can be worn easily be with blue, black, khaki, or grey jeans and shorts. Also like some else mentioned the green panels look like how the space blue and burgundy gum bottom neuv 1's were which will not disappoint quality wise. Count me me in again this year for a pair. :smokin

Last edited:
Ls

Having won their raffle before (BTs), if you've haven't gotten at least a credit card charge by now, i would say you haven't won.

I didn't win a Frag pair btw

ill cop if they use the real OG Leather like those in Black Toes 2016, but if the AS used the plastic leather from the Mids then ill PASS even in deep discount

but I like the color blocking

When more pics come in from those ASG's showing just how varying that iridescent can be folks will change their tune. "Cloak" themed colorways tend to be popular.

I'm trying to keep a tight budget on releases this year. The 13s and Royal 1s are the only things I'm really feeling for the year everything else for the most part is a pass

I'm trying to keep a tight budget on releases this year. The 13s and Royal 1s are the only things I'm really feeling for the year everything else for the most part is a pass

same boat

...but im holdin out hope that JB will confirm something with the remastered campaign and announce some NA OGs

same boat

...but im holdin out hope that JB will confirm something with the remastered campaign and announce some NA OGs
They've been doing mad OG NA retros the past 2 years. I'm sure the same will be for this year but they are just spreading them out a bit more

When more pics come in from those ASG's showing just how varying that iridescent can be folks will change their tune. "Cloak" themed colorways tend to be popular.

Don't forget when people start doing on-feet pics and they start making the rounds on IG. The imminent "grew on me" "I slept" or the "thought they would sit for longer" etc will start happening. I like em. I like the color and I've never had shoes that change color based on the way the light hits so I want these. They are a priority for sure. I'll just dye the sole black but I have a feeling they mightve done something different with the sole like the PSNY 1s. I hope not though, because these would look amazing with an outsole like the flight 23 NY pairs.

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding me to check. I haven't gotten the L email yet but I'll be on the look out for it now.

Back
Top Bottom