• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Air Jordan 1 “Perforated Pack”
Release Date: February 4th, 2017
$160
Color: Black/Black-White
Style Code: 555088-002

Don't forget when people start doing on-feet pics and they start making the rounds on IG. The imminent "grew on me" "I slept" or the "thought they would sit for longer" etc will start happening. I like em. I like the color and I've never had shoes that change color based on the way the light hits so I want these. They are a priority for sure. I'll just dye the sole black but I have a feeling they mightve done something different with the sole like the PSNY 1s. I hope not though, because these would look amazing with an outsole like the flight 23 NY pairs.

Yeah, regular icey soles look horrible after a year or so worth of casual wear passes (even with cleaning).

Yeah, regular icey soles look horrible after a year or so worth of casual wear passes (even with cleaning).
they really do. And they yellow even if you keep them DS. really not a great material to use on shoes. those LA1 soles are so sick though.

only reason i can agree with the sole not being clear is the yellowing factor, but other than that i like them. when the initial pics dropped i knew then that these would most likely be copped and nothing has changed. easily in for a pair. in the meantime i'm gonna sip tea while the inevitable mass change of heart slowly takes place as rd approaches.

^^
at this point i don't think those are necessary, but i'm sure it'll happen eventually as they run outta good ideas.

Same does dye not wear off? I've never dyed before

To my knowledge They don't wear off since it's stuck on your shoe, best bet is after dieing, put some protectors on it or something

And anyone else think someone's gonna do a custom on them? Looks like a way better option/ canvas to paint on other than the Laser 1s. Plus with a Grey Nike tab on the tongue I would be glad to see some Shadow 1 customs if they release

Last edited:
Got the L email early this morning... if one NTer hits on end I'm still enjoying a pizza party cuz I love my bros

Back
Top Bottom