Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

This is NT.Most of us have multiples of Bred 1,s and Royal 1,s.They sit in our closets only to be looked at from time to time.In deciding that perfect day to wear,maybe to use as trade bait,or resell.Dont let anybody else to you other wise.Most DS 1,s look beautiful.Loving those pictures up there.
I hope one of these closets get cleaned out soon and a pair of these Banneds finds their way onto my feet!

Saw this, don't know if its been posted:

'Perforated AJ1 High "Ying Yang" pack rumored to be arriving next month.

The pack includes a white version and a black version of the sneaker. This model is an updated take on the 1985 edition and features micro-perforated side panels on a premium leather upper. Nike Air branding can be found on the leather tongue label, while an embossed OG 'Wings' logo is placed on the heel. Both a black and white outsole are used on the respective pairs to add a bit of contrast to the otherwise monochromatic looks.
These are already up on Nike Canada...

Anyone know where to get a good deal on the discontinued blk/red or royal NIke Vapen snowboard boots?

Need a new pair this season and hoping I can find some on disco.

Anyone know where to get a good deal on the discontinued blk/red or royal NIke Vapen snowboard boots?

Need a new pair this season and hoping I can find some on disco.

Funny you ask this I just saw a pair at Ross in Russellville, AR. Was looking for Frags![emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just Picked up some black Ying Yangs for $88 shipped and got some Navy Metalics coming in for the low this week :smokin

I did and nobody responds 
I don't see any LC post in the LC section.

After you create the thread in the LC section, you can link it here so members can take a look if you aren't getting any responses directly from the LC section :wink:

Last edited:
I don't get why people freak out that a pair of frags have creases. At the end of the day they are shoes and not something to just stare at.

Back
Top Bottom