Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Only buying select Jordan 1 and the AS aj1 makes the cut. I think there guna look better in person. And if the color changes like they said the aj6 will that's even better.

15876764_232399393837428_2201111060629422080_n.jpg

Saw this, don't know if its been posted:

'Perforated AJ1 High "Ying Yang" pack rumored to be arriving next month.

The pack includes a white version and a black version of the sneaker. This model is an updated take on the 1985 edition and features micro-perforated side panels on a premium leather upper. Nike Air branding can be found on the leather tongue label, while an embossed OG 'Wings' logo is placed on the heel. Both a black and white outsole are used on the respective pairs to add a bit of contrast to the otherwise monochromatic looks.

Anyone beat their pair of breds yet ? I haven't seen any worn in pics.

I see a double up opportunity in my size on GOAT for 245 :evil: might have to scoop that up.

This is NT.Most of us have multiples of Bred 1,s and Royal 1,s.They sit in our closets only to be looked at from time to time.In deciding that perfect day to wear,maybe to use as trade bait,or resell.Dont let anybody else to you other wise.Most DS 1,s look beautiful.Loving those pictures up there.

This is NT.Most of us have multiples of Bred 1,s and Royal 1,s.They sit in our closets only to be looked at from time to time.In deciding that perfect day to wear,maybe to use as trade bait,or resell.Dont let anybody else to you other wise.Most DS 1,s look beautiful.Loving those pictures up there.
these banneds are tanks. Mine still look ds especially my right shoe. I've worn twice lightly but no major difference

Yea.Im about to get started on my 13,s.Keep 16,s in the vault for a couple of years while beat the 13,s to the ground first.

I'm not calling them yin yang. People need to come up with something new or wait for jb to name them. It's just as annoying as the cyberMonday 3s and 1s low that didnt drop on cyber Monday

Back
Top Bottom