Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

wait .... is there a difference in length between men's/women's sizing? .... always thought it was more about width. 

Yes there is a 1.5 size difference in length, as well as a difference in width between men's and women's. This is why EU sizing is better, it's consistent lengthwise and less confusing in general.

Yes there is a 1.5 size difference in length, as well as a difference in width between men's and women's. This is why EU sizing is better, it's consistent lengthwise and less confusing in general.
so, I'm a lady (sneakerhead) and my sneakers which are labeled a women's size or a men's size seem to be the same length ... again the only thing different I have ever noticed is the width and with some models the heel is narrower on my lady sized sneakers. for example my women's size 10 shelltoe adidas is the same length (heel to toe) as my 8.5 men's shelltoe. 

People were sleeping at first but that picture for sure brought in some new "grew on me's" I'mma be waiting at nike at 4 in the am in line. I need those all stars. A 12.5 must be attained.

I think the issue with those all stars is that first couple images were from like a flip phone. Now more high res images are out and people are diving in. Probably myself included

I Ordered some metallic navy 1s from footlocker, can't believe they're still out there. First thing I thought was weird was that they were in a bag instead of a box, opened the bag to a generic box, my excitement soon faded when I saw a pair of superflys. The packaging was just shady so I wonder if somebody swapped them out. Both shoes were 119 so I'm guessing they got a real shady employee at their warehouse.
I used to work at Footlocker and usually before closing we had to ship items out to people. Your online order might've come from a store. There are some employees who don't have product knowledge or maybe didn't read the name or number right and sent you the wrong shoe. It happened alot at our store. It sucks

Just like real referees, the shoe guys that dress like them are incompetent.

Un-DS Today

Dope Black/Reds and Yin Yangs. %100 in for the All Stars, hopefully they're not a pain to land and I'll prob just close out the year with those.
Repped and got my attention. Don't think the ASG will be more of a hassle than the BT's... I may be trying to cop morning of now, due to lack of all else releasing.

Back
Top Bottom