Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

After wearing for 5 + hours today

Last edited:
ASG are nice but saying they gon resell like SBB. I don't know about that.

:lol: Yep.. dudes always quick to try and hype a shoe to make themselves feel better about paying an inflated resell price for em.

They are looking better in the new pics. Must be some pricey paint, increase in price for 1s and 6s. :wink:

:lol: Yep.. dudes always quick to try and hype a shoe to make themselves feel better about paying an inflated resell price for em.

They are looking better in the new pics. Must be some pricey paint, increase in price for 1s and 6s. :wink:

We live in a new age where people only wear sneakers if they hype, i'm a member of scoop208 Facebook group and all the post ask how limited a shoe is smh [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

We live in a new age where people only wear sneakers if they hype, i'm a member of scoop208 Facebook group and all the post ask how limited a shoe is smh [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]
People have always been like this though. People want to be unique and stand out to help define their identity (the same reason a lot of people feel weird wearing the same clothes as someone else) and if a product is limited (or in extremely high demand), it tends to become hyped. Back in the day, it was because a lot of us were younger (I speak as someone in their 30s) and couldn't afford a lot of J's because we were in school and whatnot. Social media has exacerbated all of this though.

People have always been like this though. People want to be unique and stand out to help define their identity (the same reason a lot of people feel weird wearing the same clothes as someone else) and if a product is limited (or in extremely high demand), it tends to become hyped. Back in the day, it was because a lot of us were younger (I speak as someone in their 30s) and couldn't afford a lot of J's because we were in school and whatnot. Social media has exacerbated all of this though.

Agree with you 100% I'm 32 myself and I'm glad the hype is on adidas... Makes getting Jordans for me less of an headache

Agree with you 100% I'm 32 myself and I'm glad the hype is on adidas... Makes getting Jordans for me less of an headache
I remember camping early afternoon before midnight release for concord 11s in 2011 and the crowd started rioting and the line just became a horde of people trying to trample each other. I'm happy Nike/JB isn't as hyped up anymore because now I can just walk in store again like the early 2000s and pick up releases with ease.

I remember camping early afternoon before midnight release for concord 11s in 2011 and the crowd started rioting and the line just became a horde of people trying to trample each other. I'm happy Nike/JB isn't as hyped up anymore because now I can just walk in store again like the early 2000s and pick up releases with ease.
For some reason the hype hasn't left a lot of OG AJ1s though (i.e. 2016 Bred 1s). Maybe it's because they arguably are the most balanced Jordan Retro in terms of comfort and wear-ability.

For some reason the hype hasn't left a lot of OG AJ1s though (i.e. 2016 Bred 1s). Maybe it's because they arguably are the most balanced Jordan Retro in terms of comfort and wear-ability.
Yeah I'll admit I struck out on the breds and paid resale. I'm sure the royals or maybe even the ASGs will be the same too.

Last edited:
I think we'll all be fine on getting the ASGs for retail on release day. Don't think they'll sit like Passports, but I think they'll last online for an hour or two.

Resell gonna be low with two 350 drops in between and royals on the way. if I could get these right now for 200 or 210 I would 

Resell gonna be low with two 350 drops in between and royals on the way. if I could get these right now for 200 or 210 I would 

Yeah, those Yeezys are gonna be the distraction that helps us all eat. Just hoping to be able to use the $50 NDC gift card my brother gave me for Christmas on the ASGs.

Back
Top Bottom