Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Build shoes, not walls, or at least build walls of shoes.

Definitely the closest we've gotten.

But if those launch locators are any indication, it might require a little bit of hassle to cop those consolations :lol:
Might be easier online than expected since the Yeezy's release the same day :wink:

Beyond furious...my extra DS banned now has started that glitter BS...I saw ppl on fb with sbb doing it also. I swear man they gotta fix that nonsense

Beyond furious...my extra DS banned now has started that glitter BS...I saw ppl on fb with sbb doing it also. I swear man they gotta fix that nonsense
I was wondering about that lol, My cyber mondays 1s have plenty of it. 

I was wondering about that lol, My cyber mondays 1s have plenty of it. 
my cybers have it also and my bred lows. I think it's pretty wild how a company with so much money is pumping out shoes that devolp freaking stardust for no reason and when u wipe it off..it returns in a few weeks!

Last edited:
I was on the ugly train. I'm off to say the least. Still a no cop for me. I'll leave the chameleon paint for the youngins. Congrats on advance to all who copped and will cop.

Last edited:
nope I take mine out ....I know somebody who puts theirs in drop boxes and they still get this crap

What I suspect is that it's the black leather. All my pairs with black leather get glitter on them. It seems to be because of whatever paint they use for black. My sbb, shadows, black toes, pretty much everything with black and a couple years old or more gets it.
It comes off with a wipe but yes, it's annoying.
If anybody notices it on any other color leather, speak up.

What I suspect is that it's the black leather. All my pairs with black leather get glitter on them. It seems to be because of whatever paint they use for black. My sbb, shadows, black toes, pretty much everything with black and a couple years old or more gets it.
It comes off with a wipe but yes, it's annoying.
If anybody notices it on any other color leather, speak up.
I've noticed it's only on my black pairs also. I never use cleaning products and figured well maybe it's happening because of me taking a damp cloth and wiping em down and the water causes it but today after seeing my DS pair doing it I flipped. 1s are my fav and this is some ******* BS

I've noticed it's only on my black pairs also. I never use cleaning products and figured well maybe it's happening because of me taking a damp cloth and wiping em down and the water causes it but today after seeing my DS pair doing it I flipped. 1s are my fav and this is some ******* BS

Someone mentioned before it's just the way that paint breaks down over time. Obviously nothing can be done since it happens to many. Just chalk it up to the 1s charm.

Someone mentioned before it's just the way that paint breaks down over time. Obviously nothing can be done since it happens to many. Just chalk it up to the 1s charm.
yeah true I jist don't see how a pair of DS shoes sitting in a box can make a rainbow colored dust and it returns super thick in 2 or 3 weeks. It's seriously multi colored like some 72 10s. 1985 pairs prolly NEVER had this issue.

Back
Top Bottom