• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The bottoms still got me on the fence.
Melo's did leave a bad taste in my mouth but like someone said, no remastereds have been poor quality.

BHM 1 FTA map

9via0h.jpg
this accurate?? Hope these aren't limited? Smh

AllStar AJ1s quality cool but the color is dope no argument there. Lol they have the Hornets hexagon on the insole smh clearly these weren't meant for New Orleans

Damn I'm just gonna have to cop these, man JB killing me these are dope

this accurate?? Hope these aren't limited? Smh
Looks like Nike is using the BHM release to up the 'perceived value' of the Js. I thought only OG or very hyped retro+ colorways were reserved for that purpose. Guess not. 

It's ok to admit it. You had a change of heart, so be it. We're all family here.... :wink:
I think the issue is when people say they'll pass, they're ugly, etc. and then switch to liking them when they see everybody else likes them

Changing your mind is fine but that's kind of lame to switch just because of what other people think

It's crazy that you have people on here that will actually go back and check if you were in from jump lol
I never said they were a pass (I don't think) and was on the fence just because of the possibility of the toeboxes being plastic. That doesn't appear to be the case so I'm in!

I never said they were a pass (I don't think) and was on the fence just because of the possibility of the toeboxes being plastic. That doesn't appear to be the case so I'm in!
I had the same doubts as well and at first I was thinking about trying to be picky with what I buy this year but screw my wallet!!!

After seeing more pics of the chameleons outsole. Im still in debate about whether to dye it black or not. It looks pretty cool when the light hits and the sole ends up looking blue but then the yellowed bottoms make me question it.

In reply to all the people who mightve felt some kind of a way from me saying "grew on me's" my bad, I just think it's actually genuinely funny seeing a live action change of opinion in a forum. I was honestly hoping a bunch of people would pass so these could be that much easier to scoop up but we won't see until the 19th. Im for sure getting a pair and entering raffles the week prior. Beenjoy all about ithe from those POS pictures that were posted months ago. Never had a shoe those that changes colors. #aj1fam

Back
Top Bottom