• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Last edited:

See that damn big smile, that will be me tomorrow when my pair comes in.

Of course, I bit the bullet, pulled the trigger and mortgaged the house to get a pair BUT it was worth it. :rofl:

Last edited:
My god, a lot of sneaker YouTubers have picked up on the All-Star 1s hype...............there is no way they will sit now. 

You can't relax anymore fellas, AS1s are heading towards being a release day sell-out

Last edited:

My god, a lot of sneaker YouTubers have picked up on the All-Star 1s hype...............there is no way they will sit now. 

You can't relax anymore fellas, AS1s are heading towards being a release day sell-out
I'm thinking the same thing seeing so many of them showing them off. It might be crazier than expected.

Yup a lot of their viewers buy everything they like, and they have tons of viewers..

be ready 
nerd.gif

And I was going to sleep on these so I can get them at discount later..........god dammit hypebeast YouTubers
mean.gif

Top tubers are gifted. Free pair for tons of exposure and promotion.
But there is no bad criticism towards them, compared to the Top 3s that had "polarizing opinions" amongst the Top Sneaker 'Tubers.

If there is a majority approval amongst most of the top hype YouTubers, it's done........people will flock towards them.

But there is no bad criticism towards them, compared to the Top 3s that had "polarizing opinions" amongst the Top Sneaker 'Tubers.

If there is a majority approval amongst most of the top hype YouTubers, it's done........people will flock towards them.
True. It's a nice looking shoe.

Back
Top Bottom