Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I put a bid for $275 on white pinns on stockx. I'm dreaming ain't i that anyone will accept it ye?

Last edited:
Since I'm up early thought I'd post for the guys who wanted info, everytime I look at them I like them more. Labeled as a high on the box but the cut is clearly not OG

Not a normal jordan 1 box either, these were purchased from stadium goods. A Kind fellow here posted the link last week [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Thanks

Last edited:
Since I'm up early thought I'd post for the guys who wanted info, everytime I look at them I like them more. Labeled as a high on the box but the cut is clearly not OG

Not a normal jordan 1 box either, these were purchased from stadium goods. A Kind fellow here posted the link last week [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] Thanks

Wow they look pretty nice I was on the fence but most likely I'm in LOL I need to get off Nike talk to save my wallet some money

Would cop, place black swoosh on outer part of both shoes, gold swoosh on inner part

Black wings logo on outside, gold wings on tongue

Man just a few pages ago a lot of people were saying the ASGs were trash. Looks like everyone had a change and of heart.

Not me doe, iont eem wan dem mugz

Thread is definitely starting to get a little antsy.

I don't know what my usual spots are looking like yet allocation wise but my outta state connect told me his spot didn't get as many pairs as usual.

I'm hoping this was just a shipment issue and that everyone can still eat.

Man just a few pages ago a lot of people were saying the ASGs were trash. Looks like everyone had a change and of heart.

Not me doe, iont eem wan dem mugz
Yeah. Gotta pass the time somehow. Might as well flip flop, complain, do it some more to keep ourselves busy for another week+

the last two all-star game 1s have been produced in high numbers....not sure why folks think an overpriced all-star (please tell me the lace tips aren't the reason for the $175--please don't tell me Nike isn't priming us for a 1s price increase) will be produced in a truly limited quantity. Yes, they will 'sell out' on SNKRS and yes 'sneaker deserts' like the DMV/Carolinas might find it hard to get a hand on pairs ... but nothing says these will be 'buy-now-or-cry-later' limited. 

Last edited:
the last two all-star game 1s have been produced in high numbers....not sure why folks think an overpriced all-star (please tell me the lace tips aren't the reason for the $175--please don't tell me Nike isn't priming us for a 1s price increase) will be produced in a truly limited quantity. Yes, they will 'sell out' on SNKRS and yes 'sneaker deserts' like the DMV/Carolinas might find it hard to get a hand on pairs ... but nothing says these will be 'buy-now-or-cry-later' limited. 

Yep, definitely the lace tips was reason for $15 increase, the truth be told

Price was upped for the lasers a couple years ago as well, right? Thought they were $180 msrp. Side note, lasers 1s > iridescent 1s.

Price was upped for the lasers a couple years ago as well, right? Thought they were $180 msrp. Side note, lasers 1s > iridescent 1s.
Yup the laser 1s were $185 (like the Frags) and they sat....lasers = chameleon 1s

i get the up price on DSM (patent leather), Satins....arguably Frags (collab so paying for the partner name) and lasers. 

Last edited:

Let's be honest, we all knew the price increase on the 1s was coming.. OG 1s are arguably top 3 most hyped Jordan retro models (maybe even #2 after 11s) and Nike probably wants to get their price in line with the $190 they charge for standard GRs (including models like 2s which sell horribly at that price point).

NT got Nike brand ambassadors in here on the low...

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

One day y'all gonna remember that...

I think this is kinda cool. He skates in jordans and makes it a point to thrash in em. 2011 Banned air jordan 1 is featured.

Jumpman on the tongue ruins it, tbqh. At least you can remove it though but they should've included NA tags.

Back
Top Bottom