Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Copped black yangs for 70 today outta my local. Sending them off to get customized Friday.

Really needed a pair of shadows and I'm tired of waiting. Gonna end up paying 80 for the custom so $150 total for a new pair of shadows is livable.

To think a dude actually played me this summer when I offered him 450 for his DS pair.

City Blue with a good price on yin yangs
how do you get this deal? Just send them an email order?

Man I love cityblue
Ordered both white and black yin yangs for $80 each
No tax free shipping [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Really want those bhm but for retail, I see them for $200 on eBay but I'll wait til the 11th and take my chances

Copped black yangs for 70 today outta my local. Sending them off to get customized Friday.

Really needed a pair of shadows and I'm tired of waiting. Gonna end up paying 80 for the custom so $150 total for a new pair of shadows is livable.

To think a dude actually played me this summer when I offered him 450 for his DS pair.

Any more info on this? I'd be curious to see how this looks and how the paint holds up. Any pics of dudes work?

New Footlocker opening on Times Square tomorrow, Banneds, Top 3, Black Toes, RSBB

Last edited by a moderator:
To bad I'm gonna be at work. Wonder if there are lines now lol or did they give wrist bands out already? 

New Footlocker opening on Times Square tomorrow, Banneds, Top 3, Black Toes, RSBB
Lol you going tomorrow?  WHat time is their opening?  I might be goin to work in the city tomorrow and it's a light day too so i may have time to chill lol

Back
Top Bottom