Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

New Footlocker opening on Times Square tomorrow, Banneds, Top 3, Black Toes, RSBB

During the snow storm? How convenient

Saw the black perforated 1's today. Leather quality is butter. But I can't stand the color and little holes. Keep em jb.

Seriously Considering copping perforated 1s aND looking for some kind of a filler for the holes. Any thoughts? Firstv things that popped into my head were caulk or epoxy :rofl:

Last edited:
New Footlocker opening on Times Square tomorrow, Banneds, Top 3, Black Toes, RSBB
Man, Nike/JB is always hiding stock of hyped colorways for NYC openings.............and the 2016 Breds are getting re-stocked AGAIN, fam.

I hope to god the 2017 Royals get as many re-stocks/supply as these 2016 Breds have been dishing out

Anyone know when FTL times sq is opening up?  Working in midtown and thinking about walking over lol but not if the line is deep

Anyone know when FTL times sq is opening up?  Working in midtown and thinking about walking over lol but not if the line is deep
Good luck!  Let us know how it looks over there.  I'm sitting in a office not far from there and it's just too comfortable here to try and walk in near whiteout conditions.  Looking out the window smh.  At least not for what's on the wall right there.

Were they really?  Those never took off bc the shoe just didn't appeal to the masses.  Did they hit outlets?

I liked them a lot the quality was good on em the leather was a little more than decent I'm not sure if they hit the oulets I copped on footaction and then I never really looked into how they did after RD

Good luck!  Let us know how it looks over there.  I'm sitting in a office not far from there and it's just too comfortable here to try and walk in near whiteout conditions.  Looking out the window smh.  At least not for what's on the wall right there.
Lol yea I just looked outside my office window and it just seems bad lol.  You're right i'm too comfortable being inside and no reason for me to go there.  
The SoleC site says 4pm, wristbands were given out who knows when
4pm?  If anything I was thinking about walking over right now as I'm headed home later around lunch lol

I liked them a lot the quality was good on em the leather was a little more than decent I'm not sure if they hit the oulets I copped on footaction and then I never really looked into how they did after RD
Yea I saw them in person at my local FL but didn't like the colorway and design pattern to be honest.  But whatever, as long as you liked them and copped, thats what matters fam.  

Back
Top Bottom