Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There is a NTer that soleswapped the 1.5's into some fire *** 1's...i wonder if they can finesse the golf 1's into regular 1's :nerd:

I'm somewhat alarmed I haven't been getting any reserved pairs from Nike, on ANYTHING. November and December I was getting them left and right, including TB3s and Space Jams.
Im alarmed not because I buy all the crap they reserve me, but because I hope they'll send me reservations on the drops I actually want in the next couple of months.

Dang man I even checked golf on nike + when creating my account and still didn't get the jordan 1 reserve.... if it's not too much for anyone that received a reserve that don't want it could they slide the access code this way? Please and thanks huge golfer here

I'm somewhat alarmed I haven't been getting any reserved pairs from Nike, on ANYTHING. November and December I was getting them left and right, including TB3s and Space Jams.
Im alarmed not because I buy all the crap they reserve me, but because I hope they'll send me reservations on the drops I actually want in the next couple of months.
I didn't get anything until I start liking pictures on the plus app. So spam that like button and pray for the best.

Nike trolling my inbox.

#Disgust

Whats the deal with the BHM 1s? They really limited this year or something? Only seen a couple stores on the launch locators with them.

Whats the deal with the BHM 1s? They really limited this year or something? Only seen a couple stores on the launch locators with them.

Do recent Jumpman-branded 1s even have any hype? (Limited or not) Seems to turn a lot of people off, but maybe these are different because the branding is removable.

Really contemplating going down to Times Square for the footlocker opening, want me those Bred 1s. Anybody know the deal with that?

Do recent Jumpman-branded 1s even have any hype? (Limited or not) Seems to turn a lot of people off, but maybe these are different because the branding is removable.

I have no idea. I don't even really care about the 1s. I want the Trunners, but according to the launch locators, allocation on both BHM shoes is spartan. I dunno if its just because they're both less desirable pairs so most stores didn't bother to update the LL or what. I'm seeing stores in the South and Midwest with them but nothing in huge markets like NYC. Doesnt really make sense to me.

Did the Banned 1s have reserves?

I got the take flight 8 and royalty 4 reserved back to back so my luck isn't that bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom