Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

damn. The cheapest sizes seem to be in that 10-12 range. I was going to recommend StockX. They give new sign ups a $25 credit towards a first purchase. I could get my size for $225 right now.

So yeah, $250 probably is probably a solid deal. Others might say different

Does anyone give a damn about the BHM.1s tomorrow?
Yup.

If I hit a RSVP im def getting them
Went to say goodbye to my son before he went to school and as I open the door to the garage I see he's looking like he's going to see Suge Knight
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Any update on if the Allstar 1s will b limited?? Im seein villa post the 6s but no mention of the 1s, i guess they won't b carrying them... hopefully they not limited (1's)

AJ1 fam, I need advice on how to ship to Canada. 

Sending a pair of shadows to my boy in Toronto - any advice? USPS is $40 w/out insurance (they insure up to $200.00 via international priority - extra $10 for additional insurance up to $600)

UPS/FedEx were around $50 as well, but I read some horror stories about customs fees. 

Is there a proxy service y'all have used in the past? Or should I just pay the $50 via USPS and call it a day.

TIA, will rep 
be sure to mark it down to ~30$ and mark it as a gift

can anyone explain to me why on 1's sometimes the left and right shoe have different leather? are the left shoes sometimes made in a different factory than the right shoes or what?

most of my pairs are consistent, but my pair of breds it's like two different shoes leather wise. on the left the toebox is thinner and tighter, and the swooshes are super tumbled. on the right the toebox is plush and thick, and the swooshes are way smoother. if they were both made in the same factory then how does that even happen?

can anyone explain to me why on 1's sometimes the left and right shoe have different leather? are the left shoes sometimes made in a different factory than the right shoes or what?

most of my pairs are consistent, but my pair of breds it's like two different shoes leather wise. on the left the toebox is thinner and tighter, and the swooshes are super tumbled. on the right the toebox is plush and thick, and the swooshes are way smoother. if they were both made in the same factory then how does that even happen?

Lot of the time different factories

Back
Top Bottom