• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those frags are atrocious. I know about 7 members who will buy. Lol

Indeed, awful.. what surprises me is it's the acclaimed "fragment designer(s)" whatever and those are just insanely uninspired, just the black and reds with an extra red piece, how's that a collaboration

Indeed, awful.. what surprises me is it's the acclaimed "fragment designer(s)" whatever and those are just insanely uninspired, just the black and reds with an extra red piece, how's that a collaboration
People love limited sneakers I guess? Look I got a piece of ish and you don't...like me yeah?

Last edited:
People love limited sneakers I guess? Look I got a piece of ish and you don't...like me yeah?

That's true for sure, what pisses me off is they used smooth leather on these and not the official black and reds, makes it seemed more planned with the give and take games

If you add the materials used on 2013 mold to the remastered mold then what else do you have to offer?

Speaking solely on the AJ1.

Well I'm not upset with the quality of leather, especially the remaster black toes or metallics and several others I love it in fact as well as the SBB for a + cw the ultra quality thick tumble is money...
Never owned any 2013, from several comments about them on here I've learned a ton, to me they look like plastic **** material...
In short I love my 2016 black and reds but admittedly wish they weren't tumbled for the simple fact it's wrong, just is, but still is a quality "good look"
I personally wouldn't transfer anything from 2013 to remaster (specifically the entire back area of the shoes shape) other than having the smooth leather, "actual" leather on the black based remaster 1s
I think it's obvious at this point shadows will be tumbled as well, they targeted the black based original colors for that for whatever reason

Well I'm not upset with the quality of leather, especially the remaster black toes or metallics and several others I love it in fact as well as the SBB for a + cw the ultra quality thick tumble is money...
Never owned any 2013, from several comments about them on here I've learned a ton, to me they look like plastic **** material...
In short I love my 2016 black and reds but admittedly wish they weren't tumbled for the simple fact it's wrong, just is, but still is a quality "good look"
I personally wouldn't transfer anything from 2013 to remaster (specifically the entire back area of the shoes shape) other than having the smooth leather, "actual" leather on the black based remaster 1s
I think it's obvious at this point shadows will be tumbled as well, they targeted the black based original colors for that for whatever reason
Mr Snottie you are a bloody wanka! You never owned any 2013? I see you have 94s or 85s...which is cool but They're old dusty shoes. 2013s is where it's at my man. True, you have a better version in the remastered but your lacking in the trinity department. Of course it all opinion but from an aesthetic viewpoint your new molds is a whale and dolphin getting it on. Same colors but wrong materials. I see your flex and raise you 5 models of 13s! Bw, trinity and nys.

Last edited:
Mr Snottie you are a bloody wanka! You never owned any 2013? I see you have 94s or 85s...which is cool but They're old dusty shoes. 2013s is where it's at my man. True, you have a better version in the remastered but your lacking in the trinity department. Of course it all opinion but from an aesthetic viewpoint your new molds is a whale and dolphin getting it on. Same colors but wrong materials. I see your flex and raise you 5 models of 13s! Bw, trinity and nys.

Lol!!! Yeah skipped the 2013 in real time, nothing there "got me" like that until remaster SHAPE happened combined with the superior basically everything lol...
And yeah 1985 just can't be compared because obviously it all falls short...
2013s (with all due respect) have a smooth surface but I'm not betting that it's in the leather family BUT
for me it's one shining thing above all else and that's shape... remaster have a smaller swoosh than 85, a more hunched spine than 85, a more rugged AF1 outsole than 85, a straighter midsole curve than 85 BUT yet again, IMO, the absolute best retro of the 1 we've seen to date, ALL things considered
Again in short, IMO, the remaster is most like the 1994 retro shape wise just with a superior toe....
Let's ignore every 1 retro from 2001 to 2013
Which both of those share the same chopped off backshot with the fat back tab piece...
01 leather is on point> (after 94)
Remaster simply has the best mold since 94
IMO

I will get these ASG 1 on RD for retail!! Can't wait. Then it's back into hiding until Royals. Not spending crazy $ like I did in 2016.

Anyone know how the GS sizing runs I know it's equal to men's but are there slight differences? I'm a 9 in all my ones but not sure if I should go 9 or 9.5 in these pink frag joints. Any input is appreciated!

Anyone know how the GS sizing runs I know it's equal to men's but are there slight differences? I'm a 9 in all my ones but not sure if I should go 9 or 9.5 in these pink frag joints. Any input is appreciated!
Pink frags where you see that at? But I would go up to 9.5

Back
Top Bottom