Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh nice, fcfs at my nearby foot locker. If I strike out on snkrs I'll be heading to the mall.

Nothing but footsite app reservations around here in Los Angeles county. Hopefully I can lock down a pair and just pick up in store

Last edited:
So folks hype over these BHM 1s now kuz frankcooker posted a video them? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] too easy...next up those girly trunners

200w.gif

Last edited:
Passed on the BHMs yesterday hoping they are still around for disco.....unfortunately couldn't get myself a pair of the valentine day 1s (some how the fact that all women don't wear bae-sizes was lost on Nike). Finally got around to picking up Kentuckys and was more worried about someone seeing the distinctive OG box over the other pick up yesterday.

I like the leather quality of the BHM overall (sloppy QA ASIDE) but not a fan of the patches aesthetic.

BHM 1s were so limited, there's no way they will make it to discount. the price will only go up. especially once ppl realize how dope they really are. i already liked them, but after re-lacing and trying them on they are easily my favorite release so far in 2017, although i know it's really early. these things really are ill af. and so far, there hasn't been a jordan release with better quality and i doubt there will be many on par once it's all said and done. like i said in my last post, the BHM 1s are definitely SBB quality and that's saying something.

also, i've only seen my pair, but the QC is on point. no glue stains or blemishes. i honestly can't think of a jordan release in recent history with this kind of quality outside of the aforementioned SBB.

Last edited:
Passed on the BHMs yesterday hoping they are still around for disco.....unfortunately couldn't get myself a pair of the valentine day 1s (some how the fact that all women don't wear bae-sizes was lost on Nike). Finally got around to picking up Kentuckys and was more worried about someone seeing the distinctive OG box over the other pick up yesterday.

I like the leather quality of the BHM overall (sloppy QA ASIDE) but not a fan of the patches aesthetic.
Little feet dudes will never let us eat.

Anyone have experience with buying a pair of 1s that were/are too big for them? Any fixes?

I got the 2016 Black/Red in a .5 bigger than my usual and I really want to wear em, but theres too much extra toe space. 

Anyone have experience with buying a pair of 1s that were/are too big for them? Any fixes?
I got the 2016 Black/Red in a .5 bigger than my usual and I really want to wear em, but theres too much extra toe space. 

Strong username to post lol

But seriously, same thing happened to me.
I bought the lows in a 11 and they destroyed my pinky toes. So I went .5 up for the HI's and now I have all this extra room.

I purchased these and they fixed the problem.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S6GBI6/?tag=niketalk0e-20

For a fleeting moment ... Nike had me excited. Checked the snkrs app and saw I had something in my inbox ... thought it might a reserve (or ASG event invite). [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

For a fleeting moment ... Nike had me excited. Checked the snkrs app and saw I had something in my inbox ... thought it might a reserve (or ASG event invite). [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
From the words of DJ Khaled, "congrats, you just played yourself" lol 
roll.gif

reserves are given out through nike+.

Looks like i might be the only one that thought the BHM's were ugly. Everything just looked off to me. The velcro swoosh and tongue patch was just tacky. Leather looked on point though. But i gotta like the look of a shoe first. Quality is second.

Put them down immediately. No regrets.

I like white midsoles on my 1's.

Looks like i might be the only one that thought the BHM's were ugly. Everything just looked off to me. The velcro swoosh and tongue patch was just tacky. Leather looked on point though. But i gotta like the look of a shoe first. Quality is second.

Put them down immediately. No regrets.

I like white midsoles on my 1's.

I agree with you 100%. I hate all black shoes. And the midsole MUST be white. I like the GS version. But in the end I'm glad they aren't to my liking I'm trying to limit my shoe purchases this year. Next is the AS1. Then Royals. Then metallic reds. For now..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom