Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I love black laces but I think Ima go with white

Gotta do the white laces fam..

.............u know what im talking about dude.

my bad lemme rephrase for the tight ones,

"preorders on these are slowly rising. even apps for prepurchase like goat and stockx are up to about 250 now"

.............u know what im talking about dude.

my bad lemme rephrase for the tight ones,

"preorders on these are slowly rising. even apps for prepurchase like goat and stockx are up to about 250 now"
sorry didn't try to offend I never tried to buy a shoe before the release on goat

got my bhm 1s in today. really impressed with the leather quality but noticed i was short both alternate wings patches. hit up nike cs and basically told me take it or leave it, and that was after i complied with their request to send pics. now i gotta go hunt for a pair with the complete set of patches (which is 8 btw - 4 swooshes, 2 tongues, 2 wings) :smh: cs said i can keep them and they'll take my issue as feedback :smh:

got my bhm 1s in today. really impressed with the leather quality but noticed i was short both alternate wings patches. hit up nike cs and basically told me take it or leave it, and that was after i complied with their request to send pics. now i gotta go hunt for a pair with the complete set of patches (which is 8 btw - 4 swooshes, 2 tongues, 2 wings) :smh: cs said i can keep them and they'll take my issue as feedback :smh:

Wow, that's some total BS. I mean, the patches were basically the selling point of the shoes. That's like getting a pair of pre-revealed LMs and them saying "Suck it up." If I were you I'd try again with CS, and if they don't remedy your situation screen cap your transcript with them and hit up Heidi on twitter. Then hit her again and again and again. Cuz that ain't right.

Spoke to another rep and they noticed my chat last night and still couldn't do anything for me except offer a 10% code. It's ridiculous how I gotta take the L because someone at packaging forgot to include two simple patches :smh: I'm gonna hit up Heidi like you suggested. Repped

got my bhm 1s in today. really impressed with the leather quality but noticed i was short both alternate wings patches. hit up nike cs and basically told me take it or leave it, and that was after i complied with their request to send pics. now i gotta go hunt for a pair with the complete set of patches (which is 8 btw - 4 swooshes, 2 tongues, 2 wings)
mean.gif
cs said i can keep them and they'll take my issue as feedback
mean.gif
what was the resolution you were looking for? these sold out, so they cant exchange a pair for you, or they would. and i know they dont just have random spare patches sitting around to send you....so its either a refund, or you keep the kicks and get a discount code.

i would return em tho. as thats the whole appeal of the shoe.

what was the resolution you were looking for? these sold out, so they cant exchange a pair for you, or they would. and i know they dont just have random spare patches sitting around to send you....so its either a refund, or you keep the kicks and get a discount code.

i would return em tho. as thats the whole appeal of the shoe.

Was looking for a resolution besides the expected. I'm close to returning them as I'm fed up with being SOL on this release. Going to pray kith gets back to me so I can get a complete set. It's like getting a pair of 5s or 6s without the lace locks and Nike tells you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not my first time getting screwed by them. Last time was missing aglets on DSM 1s :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom