Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why would you spend $300 on a shoe you don't know can be real before you even have the chance to pay retail. At least take a chance at retail or wait for the release date beforehand. Especially since there's a **** load of fakes for this shoe since it's hyped up.

Seriously QFT. Resell aint even gonna be bad on that first wave. People paid 3-400 for a preorder of a possible fake when resell is gonna be 240-350 at most right out of the gate for legit pairs with proof of purchase from authorized retailers.

idk about you guys, but depending on his size it might not have been too bad

i know 8.5s are never gonna dip below $300

Lucked out and got the reserve. Copped with the 10% off prom code as well, saved $3 after tax. $157.xx

Hope we all get at least one pair, I got one, trying for one more.

Last edited:
I think Nike trynna do Space Jam numbers with these so I doubt resell is Gonna be that high. Best resell will be a week later when everyone gets their pairs from online, is cutthroat kitchen after that. It's obvious demand is going to be higher then stock but damn every store around me seems to be getting them. I truly believe Raffles are more for safety and organization then how limited a shoe is. We all know how FCFS lines end up. Good luck to all, I'm sure ya gonna eat, just pick the best reliable site Saturday at 10am.

I think Nike trynna do Space Jam numbers with these so I doubt resell is Gonna be that high. Best resell will be a week later when everyone gets their pairs from online, is cutthroat kitchen after that. It's obvious demand is going to be higher then stock but damn every store around me seems to be getting them. I truly believe Raffles are more for safety and organization then how limited a shoe is. We all know how FCFS lines end up. Good luck to all, I'm sure ya gonna eat, just pick the best reliable site Saturday at 10am.

If these were indeed similar to Space Jam production numbers, Niketown's would do FCFS. I've been asking several stores and only the major locations got massive stocks. Average place has about 3 pairs per size--24-36 pairs per store

Def not, I would have gotten at least 2 reservations if SJ numbers were true. With that said, there is definitely a good amount of these out there.

Banned's for today I can't wait for the royals

Production number on these have to be the same as Banned 1's. So if you put in work, chances are you'll get a pair.

Production number on these have to be the same as Banned 1's. So if you put in work, chances are you'll get a pair.

Hope so, so far Ive lost 2 Shoe Palace raffles, FNL raffle, and Niketown draw.

Just waiting tomorrow for the footsite apps and Shiekhs

I slept through half this day, plan to do the same the same tomorrow to speed up time [emoji]128514[/emoji] So how many of you guys have a pair confirmed?

7 days of Js with the 2017 BHM's. The leather quality is A1 and to me it feels similar to the SBB (which I also own and love) but the soft leather is over the entire shoe, not just the orange and sail parts of the SBBs. The heel collar and toe box are especially soft.

Back
Top Bottom