Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Production number on these have to be the same as Banned 1's. So if you put in work, chances are you'll get a pair.
I entered something like 34 raffles for the Black/Reds and still came out empty handed. 
ohwell.gif

7 days of Js with the 2017 BHM's. The leather quality is A1 and to me it feels similar to the SBB (which I also own and love) but the soft leather is over the entire shoe, not just the orange and sail parts of the SBBs. The heel collar and toe box are especially soft.

I'ma gettm later. I really like the gold color blocking is like a alternate melo version on steroids when it comes to quality [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anybody else praying for Black Patent leathers to drop. Feeling alot like 2013 round here [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I entered something like 34 raffles for the Black/Reds and still came out empty handed. 
ohwell.gif
Should've just spent that extra 40-60 for shoe you spent in gas my man lol.
Haha probably, but I tend to be very anti-resell and though I won't do anything by resisting, I like to think I do everything I can to keep my money out of their pockets. 

Last edited:
Haha probably, but I tend to be very anti-resell and though I won't do anything by resisting, I like to think I do everything I can to keep my money out of their pockets. 

Oh how i respect this. Some resellers annoy me in My area with the changing of prices on kicks weekly depending on their financia lstate :rofl:

7 days of Js with the 2017 BHM's. The leather quality is A1 and to me it feels similar to the SBB (which I also own and love) but the soft leather is over the entire shoe, not just the orange and sail parts of the SBBs. The heel collar and toe box are especially soft.

Definitely underrated. Love them. :nthat:

Dropping April 1st. I'm copping all colors grey, blue and red suede word up :smokin

Gonna pick them up Saturday as a consolation prize. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom