Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Went from couples about to fight to Baoe Ape appearance to random Anti-Trump dude to dude literally snatching off someone's pair of their hands INSIDE THE STORE and tries to run off but got caught and slammed by security shut the unclaimed pairs down to one guard got pressed on.....

Bruh it was so much going on in an hour timespan at 34th FTL.

And I got

Last edited:
was able to secure from the new fta in qcm , nice spot and hoh jamaica. customer was talking reckless to dude saying he "didn't like his tone when he asked to see his app". even on pizza day, dudes are upset
theres a new fta in qcm [emoji]128558[/emoji]. since when? and what hoh in jamaica?

Oh how did I forget to mention that the kid who got caught had the bag and it dropped when he got yanked up. Only for someone to pick up the pair and walked off!

Someone just got a free pair! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oh how did I forget to mention that the kid who got caught had the bag and it dropped when he got yanked up. Only for someone to pick up the pair and walked off!

lmao why didnt the dude that it got snatched from pick it up?

Anyone know how much eBay takes from an item you sell? Sorry if it's not allowed here. Idk where to post so let me know where I can.

He was upstairs at the time, The thief was out the door already when he got caught.

[emoji]128064[/emoji].... wait dude was able to snatch and dash with the worlds slowest escalator (okay maybe Macy's is slower)[emoji]128514[/emoji] #noOneButPerpHurt

saks finish line rewards worked...anyone successful with footaction or footlocker rewards ??

Anyone know how much eBay takes from an item you sell? Sorry if it's not allowed here. Idk where to post so let me know where I can.
I forget the percentage but it's ebay fees and paypal fees, I use the app Final Fee Calculator and it figures it out for me. I want to say 10% fees on ebay, I use Grailed most of the time since they are 6%.

Bro where is this footage. This is crazy, I was on 34th I left footaction with two pairs and it was light dudes were just waiting on line for unclaimed joints it was civil what time you went?

Anyone else got a paper thin toebox? :lol: Reached my hand in and the shoe tree doesn't even fill it. There was a small piece of paper stuffed between the shoe tree and the toebox [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anyone else got a paper thin toebox?
laugh.gif
Reached my hand in and the shoe tree doesn't even fill it. There was a small piece of paper stuffed between the shoe tree and the toebox [emoji]129300[/emoji]
some would consider you a lucky man to have this toebox 
happy.gif

I forget the percentage but it's ebay fees and paypal fees, I use the app Final Fee Calculator and it figures it out for me. I want to say 10% fees on ebay, I use Grailed most of the time since they are 6%.

Thanks man. Just got him to message me through eBay so we skipping eBay fees lol bout to get me some good money for my 9/10 black toes and gonna cop these royals. Probably buy the black toes again later.

active athlete is so garbage dog

this **** took 9 hours to move 350 shoes

when that's all people came for

#Feelgood pics

DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS*

And one more for #lacegate

Btw I saw some1 post on the outlet thread about the an additional 30% off the navy blue metallic 1s... paid $40 for each.. W

Last edited by a moderator:
Well gents the bad luck streak continues. Struck out on footsite reserves, 30 something shiekh raffles, 2 NikeLA draws, 2 Snkrs draws (1 took hours to stop saying pending). No luck on unclaimed pairs  at two Shiekhs in the morning, and Footaction, Champs, and Footlocker in-store re-raffle. Gave it my best shot. 

Back
Top Bottom